Sabres win again................9 STRAIGHT

Since this is a bye week, I figured I would send out a positive post to cheer up all you Buffalo fans! ;) Tonight the Sabres set a franchise record for consecutive opening season wins with their 9th straight. Not only that, with a win in N.Y. vs the Islanders on Thursday, we can tie the NHL all-time record for opening season wins at 10. I bet Miroslav Satan was wishing he was here now! <_<

Wait, it gets even better..................................if the Sabres do win on Long Island Thurs, they will return to Buffalo for a Saturday Night game against the high powered Atlanta Thrashers in hopes of setting an ALL-TIME NHL Record for most consecutive wins to start a season (11). Can anyone say 2007 Stanley Cup Champions? I know its still early with a long season to go but damn they look AWESOME! Is anybody going to the game on Saturday night to witness HISTORY?

Please bring a championship to Buffalo! :(

Since this is a bye week, I figured I would send out a positive post to cheer up all you Buffalo fans!  :(  Tonight the Sabres set a franchise record for consecutive opening season wins with their 9th straight.  Not only that, with a win in N.Y. vs the Islanders on Thursday, we can tie the NHL all-time record for opening season wins at 10.  I bet Miroslav Satan was wishing he was here now!  ;)

Wait, it gets even better..................................if the Sabres do win on Long Island Thurs, they will return to Buffalo for a Saturday Night game against the high powered Atlanta Thrashers in hopes of setting an ALL-TIME NHL Record for most consecutive wins to start a season (11).  Can anyone say 2007 Stanley Cup Champions?  I know its still early with a long season to go but damn they look AWESOME!  Is anybody going to the game on Saturday night to witness HISTORY?

Please bring a championship to Buffalo!    :(

814980[/snapback]

I wanted to put a bet on them winning the conference, but the line has went down so low it barely pays. <_<

Not only that, with a win in N.Y. vs the Islanders on Thursday, we can tie the NHL all-time record for opening season wins at 10.

Wait, it gets even better..................................

It sure does....seeing as how I have a ticket to that game in my wallet! <_<

I'm in 3 ESPN Fantasy Hockey Leagues and I was lucky enough to get Ryan Miller with my second round draft pick in all of those live drafts. I knew he would be great but I never expected a 9-0 start. If people outside Buffalo didn't know much about Ryan Miller during last years playoffs, they sure respect him and the Sabres whole team now. The Sabres are the talk of the league and rightfully so. <_<

It sure does....seeing as how I have a ticket to that game in my wallet!  ;)

815059[/snapback]