Spunkless

cale

I don't know if this is still a hangover from the Bears and Lions games...But the thing that worries me more than our QB's lack of consistency is the lack of fire and spunk by the entire team but especially the offense - all around...No cheerleaders on this team except maybe Fletcher and Royal - that's what's disheartening...Someone just needs to light a fire somewhere - soon...

See what CNN/SI's Don Banks has to say:

"I was wrong. I thought the Bills (2-5) would put forth their best effort in weeks and give New England all it wanted Sunday at Ralph Wilson Stadium. After all, the Bills in Week 1 went into Foxboro and outplayed the division's best team, leading 17-7 at the half before losing 19-17. But Buffalo, which has lost three in a row and been outscored 88-30 in those games, didn't get close to making the plays that counted against the Patriots.

Dick Jauron's team showed virtually no spunk against New England and consistently found a way to shoot itself in the foot. And I'm beginning to think that third-year quarterback J.P. Losman just isn't going to make it in Buffalo, no matter how much patience is shown by the Bills on his behalf. Losman had three fumbles against the Pats, losing two, and threw his sixth interception of the season."

I don't know if this is still a hangover from the Bears and Lions games...But the thing that worries me more than our QB's lack of consistency is the lack of fire and spunk by the entire team but especially the offense - all around...No cheerleaders on this team except maybe Fletcher and Royal - that's what's disheartening...Someone just needs to light a fire somewhere - soon...

See what CNN/SI's Don Banks has to say:

"I was wrong. I thought the Bills (2-5) would put forth their best effort in weeks and give New England all it wanted Sunday at Ralph Wilson Stadium. After all, the Bills in Week 1 went into Foxboro and outplayed the division's best team, leading 17-7 at the half before losing 19-17. But Buffalo, which has lost three in a row and been outscored 88-30 in those games, didn't get close to making the plays that counted against the Patriots.

Dick Jauron's team showed virtually no spunk against New England and consistently found a way to shoot itself in the foot. And I'm beginning to think that third-year quarterback J.P. Losman just isn't going to make it in Buffalo, no matter how much patience is shown by the Bills on his behalf. Losman had three fumbles against the Pats, losing two, and threw his sixth interception of the season."

814243[/snapback]

Teams that lose typically aren't good, teams that lose, but go down fighting for every inch typically are getting better. Whenever I play teams for ultimate and their sideline is silent I'm almost positive we'll beat them. Whenever I play teams and our sideline is silent (except me, I yell until I dry heave) I'm almost positive we'll lose. Buffalo seems like a defeated team, not an angry one.

so in the same day, the words "Spunkless" and "Juggles" have appeared on this board...what other funny words will we see today?

814268[/snapback]

Has anyone ever heard of the man spunk referred to as 'throat yogurt'? I thought that was pretty funny, just heard it the other day. My friend's girlfriend said she had a sore throat, and my friend offered her his throat yogurt to sooth the pain.

Has anyone ever heard of the man spunk referred to as 'throat yogurt'?  I thought that was pretty funny, just heard it the other day.  My friend's girlfriend said she had a sore throat, and my friend offered her his throat yogurt to sooth the pain.

814273[/snapback]

Throat yogurt? Creativity knows no bounds...eh?