optimistic spin...

Arite, I know we just lost again today to the Pats no less....But the bye week comes at a perfect time for this YOUNG team to take a step back and re-focus itself. Let the bruises heal, let them learn from the mistakes, and come out angry and beat up on the Pack....

In the back of our minds, we knew this season would be a difficult one, but we as fans are so hungry for winning it's hard to take...Let's take it week by week, and we might be surprised....

the season is a marathon, not a sprint.

Arite, I know we just lost again today to the Pats no less....But the bye week comes at a perfect time for this YOUNG team to take a step back and re-focus itself. Let the bruises heal, let them learn from the mistakes, and come out angry and beat up on the Pack....

In the back of our minds, we knew this season would be a difficult one, but we as fans are so hungry for winning it's hard to take...Let's take it week by week, and we might be surprised....

813437[/snapback]

Good point ! Go Bills !

813437[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure Bret Favre, himself, could line each of the players mother and pimp slap them on the 50 yard line during pregame warm ups.... and our guys still wouldn't come out angry.

Honestly, when was the last time this team played with fire and beat up on someone? I think its impossible.

Arite, I know we just lost again today to the Pats no less....But the bye week comes at a perfect time for this YOUNG team to take a step back and re-focus itself.

813437[/snapback]

I want them to play TOMORROW. And to do it right this time.

They're not physically beat up. They now have two weeks to think about how mistake prone they are. Two weeks to think about where the season has gone, where it could've been. A bye now is a disaster for a young team.