JP Losman

Mikie2times

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we spend our first round pick on Schaub, Quinn, or Smith, then we're basically just admitted we're the dumbest GD team in football.

Once again, for everyone not paying attention, the Bills have:

no offensive line

no fullback

no tight end

one wide receiver

Go ahead, bring any new young quarterback onto this team and watch him get murdered.

813907[/snapback]

Does the fact that its 2008's first rounder have any effect to you?

I'd be willing to part with it.

So many on here just want to cut, or demote Losman. IMO last weeks game against the Lions was a microcosm of the entire situation. I was at the game; he had very few open options in the passing game. You couldn't see that on TV. He made some plays, a highlight one to Parrish. He made some mistakes by throwing a bad INT. I judged his performance as decent considering all the variables. Just not yet good enough to sell me. 

What keeps me patient with JP is what you would have to admit if you want him benched or cut.  You would be saying we can find a QB that can win with an average to below average supporting cast, now, or by 2007. Who's that guy? Nail, a FA, a draft pick? Consider how unlikely it is we can find a QB that can win in this situation from those choices by 2007. Marv doesn't overreact to fan pressure, and considers the long term effects of a move. You can choose to not support JP, but unless a QB falls in our lap he will be a starter in 2007. Given that I'll choose to support him as the starting QB of my team.

813024[/snapback]

JP Losman is doing a great job, considering the protection he gets- he's way ahead of where I expected him to be at this point, which is a credit to the coaching staff Levy and Jauron have assembled.

The fact is you have to be patient w/a young QB whether you like it or not

Again, I don't want Holcomb starting.  What do you not understand?  And if he won 4  out of the last 9 games, it probably mean we need 2 new QB's next year.  :lol:

813251[/snapback]

And then we can bring in 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year and 2 more the following year