Wade oh Wade

bdelma

I think we got rid of Flutie that same year ...

813006[/snapback]

You hit the nail on the head. If Donahoe and Wilson had been Flutopians instead of two of Rob's Knobs, the history of this franchise would have turned out so much better.

All of these JP Loserman fans who make excuses for him because of his below average O line have totally fogotten what Doug (21W-9L) was able to do with a mediocre supporting cast.

You hit the nail on the head.  If Donahoe and Wilson had been Flutopians instead of two of Rob's Knobs, the history of this franchise would have turned out so much better.

All of these JP Loserman fans who make excuses for him because of his below average O line have totally fogotten what Doug (21W-9L) was able to do with a mediocre supporting cast.

813573[/snapback]

You're joking, right?

Flutie's medicore cast?

RB:

Thurman Thomas

Shawn Bryson

Antowain Smith

FB

Sam Gash

WR

Eric Moulds

Peerless Price (when he was good)

Andre Reed (Gee, he blew)

Jeremy McDaniel

TE

Jay Riemersma (When he was considered one of the best in the league)

LT

John Fina

LG

Ruben Brown

C

I forget

RG

Joe Panos (Worst one)

RT

Jerry Ostrowski

Oh yeah and the defense was ranked third in the league behind Sam Cowart, Bruce Smith, Marcellous Wiley, Kieth Newman (when he was good), Antoine Winfiled, Henry Jones, Ted Washington, and Pat Williams.

Yeah Flutie did it all. Let's not forget, the loss in Tennessee was not Johnson's fault. If he had just learned how to release the ball in a timely manner this would be a totally different team.

The Bills sucking as of right now, boils down to the draft in 2000.

1st-Erik Flowers

2nd-Travares Tillman

3rd-Corey Moore

4th-Sammy Morris

I can't remember the rest, probably because there were too many busts in that particular draft that i can't remember the later rounds. Had we had that draft actually work out or if we had drafted the guys that were any good, we would be a different team.

Flutie, flash in the pan and his only career highlight is performing a dropkick for the first time in fourty years. Doug Flutie, what a chump.

You're joking, right?

Flutie's medicore cast?

RB:

Thurman Thomas

Shawn Bryson

Antowain Smith

FB

Sam Gash

WR

Eric Moulds

Peerless Price (when he was good)

Andre Reed (Gee, he blew)

Jeremy McDaniel

TE

Jay Riemersma (When he was considered one of the best in the league)

LT

John Fina

LG

Ruben Brown

C

I forget

RG

Joe Panos (Worst one)

RT

Jerry Ostrowski

Oh yeah and the defense was ranked third in the league behind Sam Cowart, Bruce Smith, Marcellous Wiley, Kieth Newman (when he was good), Antoine Winfiled, Henry Jones, Ted Washington, and Pat Williams.

Yeah Flutie did it all. Let's not forget, the loss in Tennessee was not Johnson's fault. If he had just learned how to release the ball in a timely manner this would be a totally different team.

The Bills sucking as of right now, boils down to the draft in 2000.

1st-Erik Flowers

2nd-Travares Tillman

3rd-Corey Moore

4th-Sammy Morris

I can't remember the rest, probably because there were too many busts in that particular draft that i can't remember the later rounds. Had we had that draft actually work out or if we had drafted the guys that were any good, we would be a different team.

Flutie, flash in the pan and his only career highlight is performing a dropkick for the first time in fourty years. Doug Flutie, what a chump.

813718[/snapback]

Thats a little tainted. Thurman only had about 500 yards and 2 TD's while with Flutie. Reed was also in the downslife of his career and Moulds was starting to become more dominant. Reimersma routinely got around 30 receptions a year. Not really dominating. And dude. Price didnt get good until Bledsoe got here. His best year before Bledsoe was for like 50 some receptions.

That being said, I think Flutie had a good team around him. BUT he was a decent player and certainly better than Rob Johnson (history proved that).

I don't think any coach could win with the collection of "talent" the Bills field every week.  This team has 10 legitimate starters on the team (and only 2 on the O and D lines).  Everybody else is marginal at best.  That's just not going to get it done.

That being said I'm not happy with the defensive philosophy I've seen thus far.

813010[/snapback]

Wade's teams were not very talented either.