"Who Blew It!"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it almost laughable? Did you see losman play today? He was awful, and has been awful for the past 3 weeks.

812739[/snapback]

did you see the rest of this team play awful also? you guys want a scapegoat, but this whole team sucks. jp played bad, but so did everyone else... which seems to be forgotten a little too easliy.

1. Defense. They put the team in the whole right out of the gate and again provided no help with turnovers.

2. JP. He's not the answer. He's peaked in my opinion. He can dink and dunk but he locks in too much and holds onto the ball too long. Those problems, IMO, are the hardest to correct (see Bledsoe).

3. Offensive Line and Coordinator. 10 years running with a CFL line. And a scheme that never utilizes the TE either as an outlet or as a target in routes. Sorry but Royal isn't a weapon and teams know it.

did you see the rest of this team play awful also? you guys want a scapegoat, but this whole team sucks. jp played bad, but so did everyone else... which seems to be forgotten a little too easliy.

812743[/snapback]

Yes. True. But Jp's fumbles and Interception were the main killers to this team. Gave the Patriots good field position and momentum.

3. Offensive Line and Coordinator. 10 years running with a CFL line. And a scheme that never utilizes the TE either as an outlet or as a target in routes. Sorry but Royal isn't a weapon and teams know it.

812749[/snapback]

And never attack the middle of the field or try to establish any consistency or try to make the D matchup. You wonder why we always seem close to having a delay of game? I mean why even run plays with 2 backs, 2 TE's and one WR on 1st or 2nd and 10? We never pass the ball with group in and since we aren't dominate up front the D always shut this down unless WM fights hard and breaks a tackle.

JP fumbled on 3rd down.  Recovered by Bills, but had to settle for FG. 

Killed a Bills drive

812784[/snapback]

no one is denying that int killed a bills drive... patsies didnt score off it though. fumble on third down... isnt that the one where cv looked horrible? even the announce team said that wasnt jp's fault.

I don't know why we don't use the Te's more.

812775[/snapback]

As Royal seems to have some receiving ability. But if WM or Evans doesn't have a decent game the Bills have no chance as they can't gameplan enough to get other talented players involved. I mean Roscoe has shown that he should be giving more touches but the gets none. Creative to this staff is being cute like letting Reed take a direct snap.

how many points did NE score off turnovers?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/drives/NFL_20061022_NE@BUF

go ahead... go look for yourself.

812777[/snapback]

How many points did the Bills score on those drives?

At no point during this game did I think the Bills had a chance to comeback. Even at 7-0.

Losman may not have "lost" the game for the Bills today. But he has done nothing to help them to come close winning.

Your QB doesn't have to be an All-Pro or a HOF'er. You just need him to give you a chance to win. IMO Losman doesn't give this team a chance.

It's time to move on. :angry:

isnt that the one where cv looked horrible? even the announce team said that wasnt jp's fault.

812789[/snapback]

:angry::(:lol: Sorry, I thought it was funny that you're relying on the announcers who usually don't know what's going on in the game.

Besides, if *WE* know our OL sucks, JP should know too and he should "feel the pressure," right?

Losman may not have "lost" the game for the Bills today. But he has done nothing to help them to come close winning.

Your QB doesn't have to be an All-Pro or a HOF'er. You just need him to give you a chance to win. IMO Losman doesn't give this team a chance.

812793[/snapback]

no one else is giving them a chance to win either. these losses cannot be all about jp. this entire team is bad (along with jp being bad).

:angry:  :(  :lol:  Sorry, I thought it was funny that you're relying on the announcers who usually don't know what's going on in the game.

Besides, if *WE* know our OL sucks, JP should know too and he should "feel the pressure," right?

812795[/snapback]

im not relying on it.. it was just so blatant that even they noticed it. jp was supposed to have protection on that side, and didnt. hes gotta hold the ball better, but again..... it wasnt all his fault.