MY POST GAME REPORT: BILLS VS PATS

sven233

We have one of the DUMBEST TEAMS IN HISTORY. I don't have to wait until the end of the game to write my post game report, because this team keeps making the SAME DUMB MISTAKES WEE IN AND WEEK OUT!

Stupid penalties, poor decisions, and some of the worst tackling in the history of the NFL. This team will never win another game until they stop making these same DUMB MISTAKES.

They are killing themselves on EVERY drive either through STUPID penalties or poor play.

Losman, although he played pretty well int he first half has 2 turnovers (AGAIN). The fumble is tough to put on him because CV couldn't block his man one bit, but IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES can you throw that INT. He locked on to Evans and NEVER looked anywhere else. Every defense in the NFL (excepts maybe ours) makes that pick. SAME DUMB MISTAKES.

Our RUN D is TERRIBLE and has given up 2 TD runs that should not have happened. We can't tackle at all. Yeah, we are getting some pressure on Brady, but they have had trouble finishing at times. Heck, Brady even sat down for a sack and apparently they can't touch him when he gives up. Awful call by the Refs there, but really, all they had to do was touch him with 1 finger.

Overall, I thought the Bills played well enough to be in this game, maybe winning it, BUT THIS TEAM CAN'T GET OUT OF ITS OWN WAY. We are beating ourselves and it has been happening most every week. Until they get the 'STUPID' removed from their head, we may not win another game.

Fact is, Brady sat down........The Bills did not just kill him!!! They just lightly tackled him. Sure, maybe by the book it is close, but it is not like the Bills just lit him up. No hit to the head, no rough tackle, nothing. Just wrapped him up. I have seen much worse, not called.

But anyways, that play had nothing to do with anything. This team is BAD and in need of a HUGE talent influx. There needs to be a BIG turnover in the players that are on this team. We have a long ways to go and have gotten worse EVERY week.

I never would have thought that this team would get worse as the year went along, but they have and whatever "mental toughness" this team was supposed to have is completely gone. They need 4 new O-Lineman and 3 new D-Lineman before this team will ever be decent again.

This team is awful to watch.