To all of the brilliant minds out there

SoCal

Sorry

If you have been reading this board for a while you would understand my point of view better.

811387[/snapback]

I've been reading this board for longer than most, and Tod was dead on. They're called "discussion" boards for a reason. From the very top of the TOS:

This board is a place for Bills fans everywhere to discuss the good and bad factors, personalities, and happenings with our favorite team.

You're entitled to share your opinion. So is everyone else. And if you find certain poster(s) to be overly and consistently negative, I've heard the 'ignore' feature works much better than telling people to shut up because their opinion happens to disagree with yours.

Have a nice day, and Go Bills.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People bash RW and say we will never win a SB as long as he is the owner are not thinking very clearly or are to young to remember. RW won a championship in the mid to late 60's. He was one win away from the first SB. The 70's sucked, those teams could not beat the Fins for nothing and the Fins were the toast of the NFL back then too. The 80' start off OK with JF and JC, but my the mid 80's they SUCKED. So in the late 80's and early 90's the team was one of the best in all of football. RW spent money like it was going out of style. The BB's had one of the highest payrolls around. Then in the late 90's and up until today the BB have been OK. Some years good and some years just bad.

RW is trying to make the best possible team he can. To start and blame the new coaching staff in their first year is silly. The QB is ok, the rb's are good, the WR's are good, the TE's are ok and the OL needs help. The Defense is good with very good DB's and Safeties, LB's are some of the best in the league and an average DL. The Special Teams are the best this team has ever had.

NEP lucked out with TB on draft day, because if they thought he was any good they would have drafted him earlier. Pit and BR did not let Big Ben throw the ball at all his 1st year and his second were not that much more impressive.

So relax and enjoy the game. Football is fun. Isn't it great when the Bills beat the Fins or the Cowgirls. Water cooler smack talk and all.

BUT IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO GOOD AT FOOTBALL WHY DON'T YOU START OUT LIKE BILL POLAIN AS A SCOUT FOR THE TEAM AND WORK YOUR WAY TO THE TOP AND YOU CAN WIN THE SUPER BOWL EVERY YEAR. OR CAN YOU BLOCK, TACKLE, RUN, CATCH OR EVEN THROW, TRY OUT FOR A COLLEGE AND GET DRAFTED. OR IF YOU CAN COACH,  COACH. IF NOT SHUT THE BLANK UP.

Thank you for your time

810678[/snapback]

The defense is GOOD???....lol--they will be good when we obtain a defensive line. Im not blaming Jauron or Levy YET----except for not getting Leinart.--But they better get the o and D lines fixed reaall soon--as well as the QB situation

You're entitled to share your opinion. So is everyone else. And if you find certain poster(s) to be overly and consistently negative, I've heard the 'ignore' feature works much better than telling people to shut up because their opinion happens to disagree with yours.

811543[/snapback]

I disagree. So shut up.

Friggin' Cyber-nazis... :blink:

You are right I was a Fin Fan WHEN I WAS 8 AND THEY WENT 14-0. But I have repented and saw the error of my ways. What I am trying to say is find some good. Root for your team. Do not always bash them. RW, ML & JD are doing the best with what they have.

811372[/snapback]

Yes they are fun to watch or I would not watch. Like the Bears game. When it was 20-0 I stopped watching. Note to Krazycat: IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING STOP DOING IT. See it is simple. If you do not like to watch the bills turn on another game.

Your words mean nothing to me after reading these two posts....WEAK!