THE CARDINALS WIN!!!!!

Oops, yeah I forgot about that homer in the 9th. It was harmless. He had two strikes with two down in the 9th and let him have it.

No biggie.

I'm sorry.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEE CAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDDDINNNNNNNNNNAAAAAALSSSSSSSSSSS WIN!!!!!

8-3

I got to cover the Cards game for my TV station. This team looks real good; they seemingly haven't lost the momentum of the regular season. I'm hoping to go back for Game 2 on Thursday night.

To those Yankees/Red Sox fans (and fans of other baseball teams): I highly recommend you take in a playoff game of your favorite team if you haven't yet. It's an unreal atmosphere, even for the Divisional Playoffs. Even when I went to a Cubs (gag) playoff game last year it was an experience I'll never forget. Of course, it's not every year the Cubs make it to the playoffs.

Still hoping for a Cards-Yanks Series, but would also love to see St. Louis play Boston.

We're hoping to go to Game 2 Thursday night. Our station is credentialed through the World Series, so if the Cards make it we'll be there. We may even go to one of the first two games at the A.L. park. That would be unbelievable.

St. Louis could sweep this Divisional series.