Why Are So Many Bashing The People Here

Bash?  I'm over that....but it is sad and entertaining to see people explode when the Bills lose and then be kind enough to document their breakdowns on this board.

Something about the Bills brings out people's inner-retard around here.  And the amount irrational and hyperbolic "vents" when they lose are mind-numbing.

We were fine when we were 2-2 but now every player and coach is worthless and should be replaced?  Great, makes a lot of sense.

Telling us all that you can no longer stand to be a fan?  Great, thanks for sharing.  Later....

806682[/snapback]

Yup. It would be better if people identified their venting posts as just that - venting. That way it would be easier for readers to know the difference between a venting post and a post consisting of total B.S. written by someone who actually believes the crap that they write has substance or is of interest to others. Although I have to admit the really awful stuff is sometimes funny. Keeps you coming back like a good tee shot.

Have you tried zooming out a little?

806776[/snapback]

That was actually pretty funny.

Probably only 'cause I was googleearthing around earlier today and saw a few things that might have been MW but were probably just small aircraft carriers...

Btw, you're off by a month in Bart's inner-retard quotation. <_<

That was actually pretty funny.

Probably only 'cause I was googleearthing around earlier today and saw a few things that might have been MW but were probably just small aircraft carriers...

Btw, you're off by a month in Bart's inner-retard quotation.  ;)

806937[/snapback]

I can't believe the guy had a second chance in jax and still ate himself into oblivion <_<

Thanks for the correction :D