In honor of our upcoming game vs. Detroit

bartshan-83

Since we are playing the mightly Lions this Sunday, I got to thinking how our 2nd favorite team-swapping bandwagoner was doing (don't worry T-Bone, you're still comfortably in 1st). For those of you who have been around for a couple years, you might remember 4everBills. I remember him for three very special reasons.

1. His tragic design ideas for a new Bills helmet.

2. His ICE-like inconsistency in his posts that put the current "tards" here to shame.

3. And finally, his cry that the Bills were no longer worthy of his support, his plea to be convinced to remain loyal and his claim that his new team, the Detroit Lions, were the embodiment of an NFL franchise on the rise.

Sadly, our troubled friend was last active almost a year and a half ago. I can only hope he still reads the board and decides to come back to entertain us. To his credit, his major beef was with Donahoe and he claimed he would "come back to us" when he was fired. Here's to hope!

So without further ado, I give you his genius:

Lions v. Bills - A tale of two teams

Convince me to Stay

My Lions have winning ways

But I urge you all to enjoy all of his thoughts:

The Remnants of his Wonder...

We miss you buddy! GO LIONS!!!

Damn nice to see the :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: smiley again. :lol:

So, his tolerance for pain and misery wasn't up to TBD standards.

It takes a special kind of person to be a Bills fan.

Face it. Not everone can suck it up and live contented lives while rooting for The Bills.

Maybe a BOCES class would if they were given free ice cream sundaes and Bills jerseys every week.

But you've gotta know it's just not for everybody. :(:lol:

Didn't he come back as JP-era?  Or was that someone different?

801604[/snapback]

Does the phrase "shoot themselves in the foot" return ? Or "decapitation of the monsterous head" ? It is tough to sneak back without some tells.