Has anyone seen The Science of Sleep?

IBTG81

It was cute... great date movie. Nothing that really made you think or anything like that, just cute and fun. Just take a woman with you and all is well.

800931[/snapback]

I probably shouldn't admit this (ie, I don't give a !@#$), but I wanted to see it, and my fiancee said it looked too sappy and stupid. :(:doh:

:doh: Its not a Chick flick, per se.. but man, any compliments you give it will probably involve words like "cute" or "adorable" .. so its tough. I liked it it was a great movie.. but just be secure in your manhood I guess :(

.. mm I'll add more descriptors.. I also found it really funny.. nothing was straight up laugh out loud funny, but thinking back there were some funny things that I laughed at later while discussing. Go see it and drag her along, you won't regret it.

:doh: Its not a Chick flick, per se.. but man, any compliments you give it will probably involve words like "cute" or "adorable" .. so its tough. I liked it it was a great movie.. but just be secure in your manhood I guess :(

.. mm I'll add more descriptors.. I also found it really funny.. nothing was straight up laugh out loud funny, but thinking back there were some funny things that I laughed at later while discussing. Go see it and drag her along, you won't regret it.

800985[/snapback]

You didn't think the copy machine sh-- was LOL funny? That was hysterical.

It's probably one of the more visually creative films done in a long time. Gondry is a genius and a throwback in that regard, esp. in terms of his methods.