As rough a game as J.P. had today

bills44

JP was 5/12 with 1 INT and 46 yards on his first 12 passes.  So relatively I wouldn't call it better.

799123[/snapback]

Huh? That's 2 fewer INTs in the same number of attempts, with about the same number of passing yards.

Huh? That's 2 fewer INTs in the same number of attempts, with about the same number of passing yards.

799134[/snapback]

Relatively. Trying to assign a terrible day to Penningtons first 12 passes while saying Losman was better is like trying to say which smells worse, dog**** or catshit. they both smell real bad and I don't want to step in either.

Relatively.  Trying to assign a terrible day to Penningtons first 12 passes while saying Losman was better is like trying to say which smells worse, dog**** or catshit.  they both smell real bad and I don't want to step in either.

799145[/snapback]

That was my point. As bad as JP was, Pennington has been worse.

And cats suck :D

JP also started 3-4 for 26 yards until Shelton twitched to kill the 4th-down attempt on the opening drive; was 4-6 for 33yds overall until Price's crucial drop, after which the wheels came off. After the Peerless drop JP's next series went sack, inc, inc, 15-yards to Evans, inc, INT (1-5, 15 yds, INT, sack.)

Both QB's faced tough defenses and a lot of pass rush pressure today. JP made some "young QB"-type mistakes, true, but I am glad that he struggled a lot and came back at the end to lead a garbage-time TD drive - to me it shows he didn't quit fighting and is still learning how to be a starting NFL quaterback and leader.

JP also started 3-4 for 26 yards until Shelton twitched to kill the 4th-down attempt on the opening drive; was 4-6 for 33yds overall until Price's crucial drop, after which the wheels came off.  After the Peerless drop JP's next series went sack, inc, inc, 15-yards to Evans, inc, INT (1-5, 15 yds, INT, sack.) 

Both QB's faced tough defenses and a lot of pass rush pressure today.  JP made some "young QB"-type mistakes, true, but I am glad that he struggled a lot and came back at the end to lead a garbage-time TD drive - to me it shows he didn't quit fighting and is still learning how to be a starting NFL quaterback and leader.

799161[/snapback]

And how do you know what happened in the Jet's game. Al Qb's have this happen to them. This isn't some conspiracy to harm only JP. What makes a Qb good is that they overcome these things, and win games even when their team isn't in sync.

Actually at the same point in time, the third quarter when this post was made, the Bills were down 30-0.

799191[/snapback]

Haha....when I first made this thread, I indicated Pennington's stats at the time (12 attempts). You replied, saying that Losman's stats were not relatively better after 12 attempts(or something to that effect), even though he had 2 fewer INTs.

Looks like you were provided with evidence to the contrary, and changed your tune.