The World Court

Do you really want to be a member of the world court?This means any member of the military can be proscuted by this court. That is just for starters. Is this part of Kerrys global test? Can you liberals honestly say you want to put our government in foreign hands .Dont let your blind dislike for Bush ,make you overlook these facts. Kerry is out to weaken our position in the world and beleive me , right now and regardless of what the press says , it is strong.

What's the difference? If they make a decision that the US doesn't like then we tell 'em to blow it out their a$$ and go in their full force with all of our military might.

That's what we do with the UN right? Makes no difference to us. We're special. We're America...the exception to ALL the rules.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
What's the difference? If they make a decision that the US doesn't like then we tell 'em to blow it out their a$$ and go in their full force with all of our military might.

That's what we do with the UN right? Makes no difference to us. We're special. We're America...the exception to ALL the rules.

57394[/snapback]

That's the kind of sentiment I like... I echo your thoughts completely.

Why don't we try ACTING more like the best nation in the world, instead of just TALKING about it?

:devil:

That's the kind of sentiment I like... I echo your thoughts completely.

Why don't we try ACTING more like the best nation in the world, instead of just TALKING about it?

:devil:

57402[/snapback]

Typical libber ,still no answer just general terms .You WILL lose again but at least if you watch enough TV they will tell you what to beleive

57394[/snapback]

Obviously not a veteran . And if you dont think your country is special I, know iits been said before ,but you should go to one you like better.Besides when Bush wins we are coming after you . :devil:

Typical libber ,still no answer just general terms .You WILL lose again but at least if you watch enough TV they will tell you what to beleive

57424[/snapback]

Yeah, and you're the acme of specificity.

hey boomer, did you really expect to get a real anser from some wacky liber? Come on, they have nothing to offer except complaining, whining, and bitching. If everything was rosey, they would be bitching about that as well. In general, they are pretty much just a miserable bunch. This is not my opinion, it is a matter of fact...every single liber that I know personally are fun to have at a party, but aat some point we always get tired of thier same ole whining. complaining, and bitching....and then we send them home.

Obviously not a veteran . And if you dont think your country is special  I, know iits been said before ,but you should go to one you like better.Besides when Bush wins we are coming after you . :doh:

57435[/snapback]

Ugh. Why did I temporarily un-ignore you? I must be looking for a fight today. :devil:

All good points.

I do not think that our people should be subject to a world criminal court.

Yet, at the same time, how is it that we have taken the position that people from other countries (e.g., the former Yugoslavia) are subject to the jurisdiction of the a world criminal court that was established to prosecute people from that area.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Obviously not a veteran . And if you dont think your country is special  I, know iits been said before ,but you should go to one you like better.Besides when Bush wins we are coming after you . :huh:

57435[/snapback]

Well I am... so your comeback will not work on me. :devil:

This country was founded on the right for everyone to have a voice in criticizing the government to make it BETTER! If you'd read what I said, you'd see that it's time to ACT LIKE the best... right now we are letting the Founding Fathers down with our conduct. And I for one will not be a bobble head, sitting idly by while our country is flushed down the toilet.

If you can't take someone criticizing the government, then YOU move.. to Cuba. You'd fit right in... :doh:

hey boomer, did you really expect to get a real anser from some wacky liber? Come on, they have nothing to offer except complaining, whining, and bitching. If everything was rosey, they would be bitching about that as well. In general, they are pretty much just a miserable bunch. This is not my opinion, it is a matter of fact...every single liber that I know personally are fun to have at a party, but aat some point we always get tired of thier same ole whining. complaining, and bitching....and then we send them home.

57449[/snapback]

Yeah...what about Kerry cheating during the debate again? Right...that's what I thought.

"Whining, complaining, and bitching"...signifying nothing.

Well I am... so your comeback will not work on me.  :devil:

This country was founded on the right for everyone to have a voice in criticizing the government to make it BETTER! If you'd read what I said, you'd see that it's time to ACT LIKE the best... right now we are letting the Founding Fathers down with our conduct. And I for one will not be a bobble head, sitting idly by while our country is flushed down the toilet.

If you can't take someone criticizing the government, then YOU move.. to Cuba. You'd fit right in...  :doh:

57462[/snapback]

Don't you know that any criticism of this President only deflates the morale of the troops and gives aid and comfort to the enemy.

Sarcasm off.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

57449[/snapback]

Well Matty, you know the typical Bushie, always determined to blow off legitimate criticism and to stifle dissention... If there was the ability for them to delete posts, they'd be talking to themselves. You know what I mean; in their America, everyone waves a flag, and makes generalizations about the opposition, and continues blindly on following the same old right-wing rhetoric that is only good for the likes of Fox News. Unfortunately, we are cursed with a conscience! :devil:

57394[/snapback]

Our government is incredibly !@#$ed up. The World Court and UN are made up of governments that make ours look like a proverbial saint. No thanks.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Don't you know that any criticism of this President only deflates the morale of the troops and gives aid and comfort to the enemy.

Sarcasm off.

57470[/snapback]

HAHA :devil: Theodore Roosevelt, the 'imperialist' himself, said that criticism of the President is a GOOD thing. I myself think he's a real American hero; that's why I have him as my avatar for the election.

57449[/snapback]

You are right Rich ,all over the place but wont address the question,Actually you and I both know that liberals are afraid of us.They sure are an insecure lot

Yeah...what about Kerry cheating during the debate again? Right...that's what I thought.

"Whining, complaining, and bitching"...signifying nothing.

57463[/snapback]

What exactly is the point of your mindless rant????? Can you please clue the rest of us in??

Well Matty, you know the typical Bushie, always determined to blow off legitimate criticism and to stifle dissention... If there was the ability for them to delete posts, they'd be talking to themselves. You know what I mean; in their America, everyone waves a flag, and makes generalizations about the opposition, and continues blindly on following the same old right-wing rhetoric that is only good for the likes of Fox News. Unfortunately, we are cursed with a conscience!  :devil:

57472[/snapback]

FoX new what do they have to do with it? You libbers ,as I have said before ,dont follow your nose you follow the news .Sorry you had a bad experience in the military . :doh:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
FoX new what do they have to do with it? You libbers ,as I have said before ,dont follow your nose  you follow the news .Sorry you had a bad experience in the military  . :devil:

57527[/snapback]

I was using Fox News as an example... everyone knows they are a right-wing slanted network, trying to counter the left-wing CBS, NBC, etc...

I didn't have a bad experience.. it's still going on! I'm not going to let a bunch of war-hungry neo-cons jerk us around, and let our men be killed off in vain. I will be casting my vote, holding who is responsible accountable by using it.