(Bills @ Bears) Official game thread

Right on man. Pass protection has been pretty good imo. Young team making costly mistakes plus a mismatch in talent = a spanking.

798549[/snapback]

Why'd you have to go & say that?

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i am. the refs are the reason were losing

798537[/snapback]

Okay, I'm normally a Bills homer, but... wow. Refs aren't averaging over five yards a carry, Jones and Benson are.

Oh your right. Walter Peyton never fumbled. Joe Montana never threw an interception. Jerry Rice never dropped a pass.

Dont be an idiot. He missed one tackle.

798547[/snapback]

I'll leave the idiotness up to you jackass. I didn't know you were the official Bills excuse maker.

Both of you are morons. The fake punt would have worked. Period.

798543[/snapback]

Dude, seriously, you live in a dream world. The play DIDN'T work. It's that simple. There are no if's and's or but's...it didn't work. If he hadn't been ready to run, the snap would have been a bit low, but plenty high enough to catch and kick. It didn't work because it was a trick play. The Bills are getting beat because they are playing a much better team. And after today, when you are quoting stats, you can't leave this game out of the discussion.

How is Preston doing? I don't see t.Harris doing much on the stat sheet.

And look on the bright side...we'll get to draft a pick or two higher :D

OK....which is it?  Dumb or a moron.....Maybe I'm just a dumb moron :D ....

798553[/snapback]

Just ignore this asshat. He doesn't know how to take criticism in stride. He has to resort to name calling. He must not have been hugged enough as a child.

Jesus Christ its like the worlds about to end in here.

The Bears are the best team in football right now, they demolished the NFC Champs last week, now there kicking us around the yard, and everyones crying.

What did you expect?

798546[/snapback]

Too win ! Thats what I expected.

Dude, seriously, you live in a dream world.  The play DIDN'T work.  It's that simple.  There are no if's and's or but's...it didn't work.  If he hadn't been ready to run, the snap would have been a bit low, but plenty high enough to catch and kick.  It didn't work because it was a trick play.  The Bills are getting beat because they are playing a much better team.  And after today, when you are quoting stats, you can't leave this game out of the discussion.

798558[/snapback]

Put it this way. The best coach in the world could call the best play in the world and it could go as planned, but if one player messes up its not going to work. That doesnt mean the coach is a moron. It means the million+ paid player is not doing his job.

No doubt the Bears are a better team ... but get rid of the Jauron talk

Excuse maker? How about realist? He missed ONE TACKLE> Get over it. Holy crap.

798561[/snapback]

One tackle so far today. You're telling me he has never missed any other tackles in his career. Get a grip dude, he ain't nearly what he thinks he is.

Just ignore this asshat.  He doesn't know how to take criticism in stride.  He has to resort to name calling.  He must not have been hugged enough as a child.

798562[/snapback]

Well I just looked at your avatar and that made me happier ... that guy on TV is a tool but I think his commercials are funny.