I'm sorry but...

ans4e64

Does anyone else feel this way. Their defense is awesome no doubt, but I think our passing game personally will rip them apart.

794252[/snapback]

As I said last week : expect the unexpected. So I guess the Bills find a way to win without ripping the Bear's secondary apart. A couple of turnovers and six field goals maybe...

I hated that game. We went to it in Chicago and we didnt have one thing to cheer abouut the entire game. I may have it mixed up but I thought that was the game Conlan got injured in. We sucked bad, and they dominated us completely.

794644[/snapback]

I feel like Conlan got injured on a MNF game against Denver in Buffalo (just a faint recollection, so I could be wrong).

Does anyone else feel this way. Their defense is awesome no doubt, but I think our passing game personally will rip them apart. From what i've seen from JP in reading blitzes and getting the ball out fast when necessary I think we will be fine, and i think the more they blitz the better we will do. I'll take 4 WR sets and the deep ball to Lee Evans all day. Lets spread this defense out like teams used to do to Pittsburgh.

794252[/snapback]

Da Bears play from a "Cover-2" Defense all the time. That defensive scheme has very little blitzing, if any. The Safeties are back covering the 2 zones behind the LBs. The LBs usually cover the field vertically to help out the Secondary. But we still have 15 sacks so far this season. Almost all of the pressure comes from the front four.

Our Secondary is very good and fast. Da Bears have 4 INTs so far and 10 fumble recoveries. No one has scored a passing TD on our D yet, in fact the sole rushing TD was scored when we were in a soft prevent defense in the 3rd Qtr against Detroit (score was 24-0 at the time). Since the Defense is already spread out in zone coverage, trying to "spread" them out more with 4 receiver sets doesn't work. Ask Seattle...