Could The Bills Be Catching The Bears

The talk is already starting on the Bears and the Super Bowl. After totally waxing Seattle, the Bills will be facing them at a time when many teams show a drop off. Why this always happens? (I don't know) but it does.

Obviously Chicago is playing light out right now but this could be a perfect time for a team like the Bills to sneak out of there with a V. Losman is starting to gain some confidence and if Buffalo could ever get Spikes back in the lineup, that would be quite a lift. IF TKO cannot make the return in Chicago, you might as well just wait until the New England game.

15 penalties against a Bears team would spell disaster but if they can somehow limit those, you never know. I am not saying that I favor Buffalo to win this game but I certainly don't rule them out for an upset. Buffalo Will not be blown by many teams just like they will not blow anybody out themselves.

These guys just got a HUGE boost of confidence with that win yesterday and that (as we know) goes a long way. My favorite part of being at the game yesterday was when the crowd put together the chant "Let's Go - - DeeFense". Everyone in that stadium could sense disaster coming on the final drive but still stepped it up a notch to rally the D!!

Way to go!!! The lungs feel like they did their job yesterday...

15 penalties against a Bears team would spell disaster but if they can somehow limit those, you never know. I am not saying that I favor Buffalo to win this game but I certainly don't rule them out for an upset. Buffalo Will not be blown by many teams just like they will not blow anybody out themselves.

792721[/snapback]

The two false start penalties by Peters was unacceptable. I am worried how he is going to get the snap count at Soldiers field against a 4-0 team.

The ST penalty by Andre Davis was also bad. He had no business on that penalty.

It's possible the Bears could have a let down game versus the Bills, but I wouldn't want to count on it. A betting man might be OK picking the Bills against the spread, but only a fool or a homer would pick them to win outright,