The Offensive Line of KC

BB2004

If you saw the OL of the Chiefs tonight, you are watching a group of five guys who know how to play together. Drew Bledsoe is every bit as good as Trent Green. But when you have an Offensive line like ours that does a very poor job blocking, you're not going to score many points. So, can we honestly get it together on the offensive line? This is a big weakness. It's time to start working these guys a little harder in practice so that they'll be more prepared when it's game time.

IF you saw the ol of the chiefs tonight, you've just watched the very best oline in the nfl, at it's very best. They absolutly handled the vaunted ravens defense. Our oline is nowhere near the level of the chiefs. Willie Roaf, Brian Waters, Casey Weigham, Will Shields, John Welbourne. 2 of those guys are future hofs Roaf/Shields and Waters is probably a top 5 guard in the nfl.

Did you see Trent Green Scramble tonight and make first downs? Our QB can not do that.

57089[/snapback]

Then why did we draft him in the 1st round? :angry: The day will come.

It was actually a pleasure to watch them play. That's a good defense they whoopaszed on last night. And another note. When you have an offensive line that can control the game the other team doesn't get on the field. It took a fleaflicker and a punt return to keep the Ravens in the game at all.

Keep blaming the O-line all you want...it doesn't change the fact that Drew Bledsoe is useless, except maybe as a doorstop. I was at the game. For the first 57 minutes, Drew was only sacked once. He had plenty of time to throw, and he still couldn't get it done.

When are you people going to wake up and see that Drew Bledsoe no longer possesses any NFL skills? We are so busy making excuses for his poor play, we celebrate when he goes 3-and-out because he didn't fumble or throw an interception. This is how far we have fallen as fans.

PTR

Keep blaming the O-line all you want...it doesn't change the fact that Drew Bledsoe is useless, except maybe as a doorstop.  I was at the game.  For the first 57 minutes, Drew was only sacked once.  He had plenty of time to throw, and he still couldn't get it done. 

When are you people going to wake up and see that Drew Bledsoe no longer possesses any NFL skills?  We are so busy making excuses for his poor play, we celebrate when he goes 3-and-out because he didn't fumble or throw an interception.  This is how far we have fallen as fans.

PTR

57120[/snapback]

I'm not making excuses for anybody. I just enjoy good football, and KC's line had a heck of a game against a darn good D. Green saved a few drives as well-and looked great doing it- but all in all the KC O-line owned that game.