Pre-season play

LevysEraII

and passes to the TE's? I know the Bills already attempted a few bombs this season but we are not connecting on them. One would think that with the success that the running game has had thus far it should be easy to connect on some long passes. The TE's was used more in the pre-season as well.

If the Bills can incorporate some of those things into the offense the Bills would be awfully hard to defend.

and passes to the TE's? I know the Bills already attempted a few bombs this season but we are not connecting on them. One would think that with the success that the running game has had thus far it should be easy to connect on some long passes. The TE's was used more in the pre-season as well.

If the Bills can incorporate some of those things into the offense the Bills would be awfully hard to defend.

787999[/snapback]

It seems to me that we attempted quite a few deep balls against both the Dolphins and Jets. We just didn't complete many of them....

JDG

The bills tried about 4 screen plays against the Jets, all of which were blown up in the backfield.

788038[/snapback]

Roscoe also scored a TD on screen against the Fins (called back for a garbage PI call on Josh Reed).

I feel like we're running a ton of screens and long passes. I'm content with the playcalling thus far.