Holy Crap. That Scumabg Fastow only got 6 years

ACor58

I cannot believe that he only got 6. I don't care how much he cooperated, he should be spending 25 years in the clink.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060926/ap_on_bi_ge/enron_fastow

787320[/snapback]

I agree. Everything I've read points to this guy being the worst of the bunch and he personally benefited the most. He's probably giggling today :P

While I won't jump on the predicatable "Corporations Bad!" bandwagon that certain media types and other retards will certainly start

and lets not forget the people he screwed out of their pensions.

Any of you see "Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room". It is currently running on HDNET. What a great documentary. You relly appreciate what sh-- heads these guys are.

What got lost in the shuffle with this whole thing is that Enron almost singlehandedly casued the rolling blackouts in California.

Any of you see "Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room". It is currently running on HDNET. What a great documentary. You relly appreciate what sh-- heads these guys are.

What got lost in the shuffle with this whole thing is that Enron almost singlehandedly casued the rolling blackouts in California.

787419[/snapback]

"Ask why, !@#$." ;)

Excellent movie/documentary. I heard "Smuggler's Blues" on the radio the other day. One of the lines is "The lure of easy money has a very strong appeal." Truer words have never been spoken.