This team can be good.

LevysEraII

eventual return of Spikes the Bills can turn this thing around and start beating some people.

I love it when Roscoe gets some touches. He is like electric in the bottle. I would also like to see him return some kicks. McGee needs to concentrate more on being a DB. I think Terrance can make the Pro Bowl as a lock down defensive back.

TKO will provide some much needed skill, experience and leadership as well to an already talented but young defense.

Now if the Bills can just take the Miami game plan and duplicate it in future games sprinkled in with a little bit of chunkability and this team can be a force to reckon with.

One thing is for sure. I am enjoying the ride.

Go Bills!!!!

Parrish is a burner. He should be a focal point of the offense every week. His big play on the 2nd play from scrimmage really loosened up the defense, and that's why McGahee was so effective the rest of the day. Hard to stack the box with 8 when you've got to put a corner and give him safety help to keep Parrish in check.

eventual return of Spikes the Bills can turn this thing around and start beating some people.

I love it when Roscoe gets some touches. He is like electric in the bottle. I would also like to see him return some kicks. McGee needs to concentrate more on being a DB. I think Terrance can make the Pro Bowl as a lock down defensive back.

786393[/snapback]

While I've been pleased with Parrish's play thus far the last thing I want to do is pull out the best kick returner in the league so Parrish can get more touches. I really don't think it's too distracting for McGee to return 3-4 kicks each week and I doubt it really has any effect on his ability to play CB.