NYJ @ BUF Game Thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

then change teams and go pull for a real winner!! you can pick any team you want. the colts??? jags?? perhaps you want to be a bengals fan now??? no one will stop you man. i don't care if the bills are never an elete team again. each offseason, thinking that this might be the year, is enough for me. i am not a bandwagon fan and i never will be. you can try it out if you want....

I can only hear.. JP suck as bad as I think he did this afternoon?

784350[/snapback]

In all honesty, I don't think so. He is starting to make some plays. He's throwing long balls today, which he hasn't done much lately. He's still trying to force plays, which is negative, and if he gets hit he still likes to fumble. Both inexperienced mistakes. And after this mess of the game, he's still out there trying to get passes off and I think this game is good for him... he had to overcome ALOT of roadblocks...

I'll agree that JP looks like he's moving forward.  Of course, he's had his fair share of game-ending mistakes, but his passing yards increased.  He looks more confident.  He made some good plays.

784347[/snapback]

Maybe five years from now he'll actually learn how to win a game by himself. The clock is ticking on this kid.

Bottom Line this team didnt take advantage in the first half....we completely dominated them for 27 or so minutes.....and the Jets came out with the lead....

finishing drives was key....and we didnt do it all day.....

784378[/snapback]

True, but the same thing happened last week not taking advantage of 1st half field position and only leading 3-0. There's just no excuse for getting schooled on both sides of the ball in the 2nd half.

dude, i'm a bills fan. i don't complain anymore. football is football. we went to 4 straight superbowls and to the playoffs multiple times in the 90's and once again in this decade. thats more then a lot of teams can boast. i'm willing to sit back and watch and wait and appreciate what they have given me. again, you can go pull for a team that is better now if you want.

( why call timeout at 2:02, you need them for defense to get the ball back)

The thing thats interesting about Losman is his stats.

Week 1 and 2 his stats were very pedestrian , but everyone who watched the game thought he played well.

Today he is approaching 300 yards...might add a second TD here in garbage time......and everyone who has watched the game thinks he is in over his head.

Bottom Line this team didnt take advantage in the first half....we completely dominated them for 27 or so minutes.....and the Jets came out with the lead....

finishing drives was key....and we didnt do it all day.....

784378[/snapback]

Didn't we do this in week one against the Pats. I thought you are supposed to learn from your mistakes.

Week 1 and 2 his stats were very pedestrian , but everyone who watched the game thought he played well.

Today he is approaching 300 yards...might add a second TD here in garbage time......and everyone who has watched the game thinks he is in over his head.

784388[/snapback]

WHY CALL TIMEOUTS ON O?????????????????????????????????

then change teams and go pull for a real winner!!  you can pick any team you want.  the colts???  jags??  perhaps you want to be a bengals fan now???  no one will stop you man.  i don't care if the bills are never an elete team again.  each offseason, thinking that this might be the year, is enough for me.  i am not a bandwagon fan and i never will be.  you can try it out if you want....

784354[/snapback]

I'm not saying I want to switch teams. It was a roundabout way of saying I want the Bills to be good.

784388[/snapback]

Well turning over the ball 3 times will do that

JP throwing for over 300 and the O-line doing a great job of pass protection were highlights. But how did we lose a game like this?...home opener, throwbacks, huge rushing day, garbage bags flying across the field, Buffalo weather, ugh!