Do you like to rail on Mularkey?

widerightradio

We definitely do.

My brother and I are displaced Bills fans and we started a podcast called Wide Right Radio. We just threw up our review of the Fins game: nut & strap awards (best and worst player), a lot of hating on Mularkey, debating if the offense if offensive, and some other random topics. We try to pick up on topics that aren't getting much play or put a personal spin on things.

Take a listen and we'd dig hearing what you have to say about it. And definitely drop us an e-mail if have a suggestion for a topic. Check it out at www.widerightradio.com.

We'll preview the Jets game on Saturday night. Thanks.

Do they also like to make anonymous attacks on others?

780795[/snapback]

Anonymous? I've got my name all over the blog. We start the podcast with both of our names. It's really not that hard to find our last names if you look. We have headshots and give the cities we live in. Not very anonymous, sorry.

I don't want to get into whether the podcast is of high journalistic integrity. It's not. It's a couple of Bills fans who have something to say. I wanted to let people know that it was out there. If you don't like what we're doing, I'd prefer constructive criticism that helps make us better.

Anonymous? I've got my name all over the blog. We start the podcast with both of our names. It's really not that hard to find our last names if you look. We have headshots and give the cities we live in. Not very anonymous, sorry.

I don't want to get into whether the podcast is of high journalistic integrity. It's not. It's a couple of Bills fans who have something to say. I wanted to let people know that it was out there. If you don't like what we're doing, I'd prefer constructive criticism that helps make us better.

780808[/snapback]

If you want constructive criticism, don't broadcast on a premise advocating hating on an individual. That you admit to lack of integrity speaks for itself. Be it "journalistic" or otherwise...

I am Mike Mularkey

780825[/snapback]

:blush: I had the temptation to do the "I am Mike Mularkey" bit as well (a la Spartacus). Nice...

Mularkey was the Bills head coach for the past two years before Jauron took over. Currently the Offensive Coordinator with Miami, he's best known for not being entirely sure who his starting QB is (Harrington v. Culpepper being the latest iteration), throwing inside the 10 yard line (Crowell says thankyouverymuch), giving up on the running game (just ask Ronnie Brown), and telling his team that when you beat the Buffalo Bills you beat the entire city.

We definitely do.

My brother and I are displaced Bills fans and we started a podcast called Wide Right Radio. We just threw up our review of the Fins game: nut & strap awards (best and worst player), a lot of hating on Mularkey, debating if the offense if offensive, and some other random topics. We try to pick up on topics that aren't getting much play or put a personal spin on things.

Take a listen and we'd dig hearing what you have to say about it. And definitely drop us an e-mail if have a suggestion for a topic. Check it out at www.widerightradio.com.

We'll preview the Jets game on Saturday night. Thanks.

780762[/snapback]

So you and your brother have nothing better to do at night then make up your own internet radio show where you give your "expert" advice and discuss the Bills, And you use a name for it that has to do with probably one of the most heartbreaking moments in Bills history?

Do you also film it in your parents basement before bedtime?

So you and your brother have nothing better to do at night then make up your own internet radio show where you give your "expert" advice and discuss the Bills, And you use a name for it that has to do with probably one of the most heartbreaking moments in Bills history?

780843[/snapback]

As opposed to posting on a Bills message board under an assumed name while you probably should be working?

780843[/snapback]

Ouch. After a win you'd think there's be a little more love out there. But yeah, that's pretty much the idea. Fundamentally, the Buffalo Bills are about heartbreak, the only franchise to ever lose four Super Bowls in a row. We looked ahead at this season and thought it would make a good name. Plus, we thought Queen City Radio kind of sucked.

It's recorded via Skype. Hence, the whole displaced part.