Much Needed Help For Week Three

kgun

What two wide-outs should I start this week? I am one and one going into this weekend, but I am very spotty at WR. My first thought was to go with Johnson & Coles :angry:, but I really don't know what to do. I would greatly appreciate some friendly advice.

Thanks in advance,

Chuck

A. Johnson- Washington

L. Coles- @ Buffalo

A. Toomer- @Seattle

B. Berrian- @ Minnesota

M. Colston- Atlanta

G. Jennings- @ Detroit

What two wide-outs should I start this week? I am one and one going into this weekend, but I am very spotty at WR. My first thought was to go with Johnson & Coles  :blush:, but I really don't know what to do. I would greatly appreciate some friendly advice.

Thanks in advance,

Chuck

A. Johnson- Washington

L. Coles- @ Buffalo

A. Toomer- @Seattle

B. Berrian- @ Minnesota

M. Colston- Atlanta

G. Jennings- @ Detroit

780564[/snapback]

I would go with Andre Johnson and Amani Toomer...Coles is not a bad pick, but the Bills defense has been pretty strong...at the Ralph, I think Chad P and Co. could be in for a long day...Toomer and Eli seem to be in a groove...

I would go with Andre Johnson and Amani Toomer...Coles is not a bad pick, but the Bills defense has been pretty strong...at the Ralph, I think Chad P and Co. could be in for a long day...Toomer and Eli seem to be in a groove...

780694[/snapback]

Agreed.

780694[/snapback]

I am in a spot of bother with Coles. I can't have him catching balls against 22or24; especially TD's!!!!!!

I had luck with AJ last week with the TD in the last minute of the fourth, thank up above. I can count on him being on the start list. Hopefully Springs will not play on Sunday.

Toomer is an experienced receiver and if Plax is doubled up may be free to do some damage in Seattle. However they didn't let either Arizona receiver over 75yds.

If I go with Jennings in Detroit, Driver's play might take the db's attention away from him. Driver has huge days vs the Lions secondary. That could make a productive afternoon for Jennings or could totally shut him down.

Colston is an intriguing kid. His size is good and he seems to fit the new NO's offense. The only negative is that ATL has not given up a TD yet. It is a feelgood kind of story this week with NO getting back home and it is a MNF game.

So AJ is a go and I am splitting hairs between Toomer, Jennings and I didn;t even mention Berrian against Minn in the dome.

Thanks for all the advice. You have narrowed down my choices.

Hammer Time on Sunday people. Hammer Time!!!!!

What's the guy's team look like you are going up against? Week three might be a good time to take a risk...if I was feeling saucy and had your team I might trot out Toomer and Berrian. You don't want to fall to 1-2, but fug it man! It's fantasy football!

Well...are you feelin' saucy? :angry:

What's the guy's team look like you are going up against?  Week three might be a good time to take a risk...if I was feeling saucy and had your team I might trot out Toomer and Berrian.  You don't want to fall to 1-2, but fug it man!  It's fantasy football!

Well...are you feelin' saucy?  0:)

781555[/snapback]

Johnny,

I am definitely starting A.J. S. Springs looks to be out again. Also, Coles is listed as questionable, so its time to get saucy. :P I am thinking Berrian as well.

Here is the numbnuts starting grid. I know and hate this guy. He has serious BO. I nicknamed him "Piss Pool"

QB MARC BULGER

RB RONNIE BROWN

RB/WR BRIAN WESTBROOK

WR LARRY FITZGERALD

WR PLAXICO BURRESS

TE ALGE CRUMPLER

K ADAM VINATIERI

D SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.