Hammer's Lot Tailgate:

richNjoisy

Hi everyone,

With the weather looking rainy, I have an issue of how to cook up my wings. Unfortunately, I do not own a tarp/tent etc to cook under. Is anyone bringing a tarp (or could bring a tarp) AND can you let me have a spot underneath it to cook my wings?

Help!

You can reply here or pm me

Thanks!

-RichNJoisy

CNJBBB

PS: I already checked with Cindy and she says there is not enough room for me to cook under the TBD Tent.

I can bring a tarp or maybe even my canopy tent but will not be showing up too early on Sunday. I plan on coming up on Saturday but probably not be at Dannys since I have plans at other end of town.

I am going to Duffs, the one in Orchard Park, for lunch so maybe I can drop it off at Hammers, my brother on Southwestern or I can leave it with someone else. I am staying with my sister in West Seneca near Clinton and Transit.

If no one can get one let me known by Friday and we will try to meet up.

My buddy has a cell phone.

I can bring a tarp or maybe even my canopy tent but will not be showing up too early on Sunday.  I plan on coming up on Saturday but probably not be at Dannys since I have plans at other end of town.

I am going to Duffs, the one in Orchard Park, for lunch so maybe I can drop it off at Hammers, my brother on Southwestern or I can leave it with someone else.  I am staying with my sister in West Seneca near Clinton and Transit.

If no one can get one let me known by Friday and we will try to meet up.

My buddy has a cell phone.

781382[/snapback]

I am also focusing on how windy it will be. How does your tarp hold up in windy conditions?

What time do you see yourself arriving Sunday? How difficult is it to put the tarp up?

I am staying at the Clarion in Williamsville

716 634-7500 (Richard Gudgel)

Duff's - amherst ~ 6:30 pm friday

Saturday:

Original Pancake House - williamsville - ~ 8:30 am

Danny's ~ 7 pm

Saturday day plans - probably the Falls but maybe downtown buffalo

Thanks for your offer of the tarp!!

-Rich

O do have a screen house 8x8 but have never put it up so it is all up to you.  I might have enough room in the car for it

781487[/snapback]

If you have room, bring it - I will try to remember to bring along a few tools (like a hammer). I am a behind-the-desk scientist with a green thumb and I can cook up some mean wings. I also put tents up all the time so hoepfully, I won;t be befuzzled by your contraption. :angry:

Mine is like Cindy's - a 8x8 screened tent. If I can find all of the pieces I'll bring it.

It does not take miuch time to put it up at all.

I suspect I'll be cgetting there around 9 AM - I am bringing a buddy who has never been to a football game before. If I can bring it to Clarion and drop it off I will.

What time to plan on being there on Saturday?

Mine is like Cindy's - a 8x8 screened tent.  If I can find all of the pieces I'll bring it.

It does not take miuch time to put it up at all.

I suspect I'll be cgetting there around 9 AM - I am bringing a buddy who has never been to a football game before.  If I can bring it to Clarion and drop it off I will.

What time to plan on being there on Saturday?

781622[/snapback]

Probably around 7:15 - 7:30 pm at Danny's

If you mean at the Clarion (Williamsville), not much.

PM me and I can give you my cell numbers

-Rich

Hey Rich I will have a 10X20 and a 12X12 setup . I do most of our cooking uner the 12X12 and people hang oout uner the 10X 20. You can have as much room as you need. I'll be easy to find in the lot . I'll have flags flying and will be on the edge of the close to the greenway.

Ok then I'm not bringing the screen tent - Art you are a savior. Really didn't know how I was going to fit it in the car. (I was going to tell Mary she could only bring one suitcase but I had already told her she could have the whole back seat for clothes). 0:):P

Hey Rich I will have a 10X20 and a 12X12 setup . I do most of our cooking uner the 12X12 and people hang oout uner the 10X 20. You can have as much room as you need. I'll be easy to find in the lot . I'll have flags flying and will be on the edge of the close to the greenway.

781707[/snapback]

Art - is this Hammer's Lot you are talking about?

or somewhere else?

Hammers Lot. The TBD Tent will be in the front on the left as you enter . Our setup will be on the left side probably 4-5 rows back. I have a big group . Pleanty of room under the Canopies. I'll have a green Jeep with a big inflatable Bills helmet on top, and there will be three minivans next to it. You really won't be able to miss it unless you are blind. See you there.

Hammers Lot. The TBD Tent will be in the front on the left as you enter . Our setup will be on the left side probably 4-5 rows back. I have a big group . Pleanty of room under the Canopies. I'll have a green Jeep with a big inflatable Bills helmet on top,  and there will be three minivans next to it. You really won't be able to miss it unless you are blind. See you there.

781751[/snapback]

I gotcha - I know where that is....exactly

I have your cell now too.

in the meantime, I wil update my forecast over at the "weather center"

the dry slot may be our friend......