Where to watch the Bills in Nashville

LancasterSteve

Hi everyone, well its Navy reunion time again and this year unfortunately it is at the same time as the opener...real bummer and will miss the gang at the tailgate party :angry: First time we have missed a home game in quite a few years but being the treasurer I have to show up :angry:

This year we are in Nashville and if anyone has info on where to watch the Bills here in Titan country, it would be very much appreceiated. We are staying at the Guesthouse Inns & Suites on Music Valley Drive not far from the Grand ole Opry.

Again IM going to miss you guys at Danny's and Hammer's lot this Sunday...and BTW the Bills are going to win BIG !!!

Thanks in advance

A Bills Backers bar is located in Franklin, TN at the Embassy Suites. It is about 20 minutes from where you are, but I was there once and they are a great group of fans. You might want to double check that they still meet there before you go, but I'm pretty sure they do.

here it is

A Bills Backers bar is located in Franklin, TN at the Embassy Suites.  It is about 20 minutes from where you are, but I was there once and they are a great group of fans.  You might want to double check that they still meet there before you go, but I'm pretty sure they do.

here it is

780381[/snapback]

They no longer meet at the Embassy Suites in Franklin. Just got this email a few weeks ago from their president:

Hey Bills Fans!

It doesn’t seem that long ago and we were hanging out together watching the Bills.  Well, let’s do it again this season.  We will be meeting at the Box Seat in Hermitage.  They have just installed a large, plasma TV for us and are excited about having us come out for the games.  The game starts at noon so I suggest you get there early for seats.  The Box Seat is located at 4700 Lebanon Road in the Publix shopping center.  They have great food and drinks and many TVs.

If you need directions, try this link:   

http://maps.infospace.com/_1_DDNUOH03S2S6F...=270&keepsize=1

Or use one of your favorite on-line maps.  I have been receiving a lot of emails asking for directions and I am having trouble keeping up with all the requests.  We have almost 300 names on our email list and I’m not sure where people are coming from.

I look forward to seeing everyone.  Stop by and see me game time.  Again this year, we have ideas for game time events, but I need help.

See you Sunday!!!!

GO BILLS!

Mary Dillon

President

Nashville Bills Backers

They no longer meet at the Embassy Suites in Franklin.  Just got this email a few weeks ago from their president:

780441[/snapback]

Thank You Mary, we'll be there by 11:30, if not earlier-if they open earlier.

Also my thanks to JoeFerguson for the heads up on the Bills Backers no longer meeting at The Embassy Suites and to ofiba for trying to help out a fellow Bills fan.

mead107, we always have fun with this group but I already get the sense that this years reunion is going to be something special mainly because of the warmth and friendlieness of the people of Nashville.

and finally AiO...well You know IM goinng to miss seeing You :angry: Are You going to be able to make any other game this year?

Thanks again to all...this is why this is and will always be the #1 Bills board on the web!!! Again the Bills win going away