My favorite Dolphan post-game quote

Commander

"There was one improvement between week 1 and week 2. Nick Saban was able to throw the white towel, er, red hanky further out onto the field this time around. Apart from that, the Miami Dolphins franchise is pure garbage and Nick Saban is the biggest fraud to hit South Florida since Sheik Mohammed Al-Fassi. Absolutely nothing was done to improve the two biggest weaknesses on the team (offensive line and secondary - oh, and Saban's friggin' background is the SECONDARY, so what does this tell you?). Six wins at the end of last season against bad teams, teams that had given up or teams that were resting for the playoffs - and even then, we were nip-and-tuck in many of those games. No six-game streaks this year; this team will be lucky to win 5 games all year - with an EASY schedule. God. I used to love football season. Now, I dread when September appears on my calendar because I know it's the beginning of four months of sheer misery. Saban's a fraud. Mularkey is aptly named.

This is the worst sports weekend, ever. Ever. God. I hate this. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate this. And don't give me this crap about basketball season because I hate the NBA.

I want to die."

Posted by: Rick | September 17, 2006 at 04:57 PM