Some Props From CBS

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9666800

I especially like this:

The Bills seemed to be one step ahead of the Dolphins offense, which is interesting considering the Dolphins offensive coordinator is Mike Mularkey, who was let go as Bills coach last January.

"How salty do you think Mularkey would have been if they had been shut out?" Bills left tackle Mike Gandy asked Bills right tackle Jason Peters in the locker room after the game

"Pretty salty," Peters said.

AND this:

When some look at this score and look at how the Bills got to Culpepper seven times and flirted with a shutout, they might ask an obvious question.

Who the heck are these guys? If they didn't blow a lead at New England last week, they'd really be saying it.

"I know people are asking that," Whitner said. "I think there are a lot of people thinking who are these guys. I think they're probably wondering who the Buffalo Bills are. To almost shut out the Miami Dolphins at home has to have people wondering about us. Games like this will go a long way in getting them to pay attention."

Nice way to start the article too....

As Buffalo Bills rookie safety Donte Whitner sat at his locker Sunday following his team's impressive 16-6 road victory over the Miami Dolphins, 81-year-old team owner Ralph Wilson sidled over with a message.

"They said we took you too high," Wilson said. "I don't think so."

Whitner's face lit up, as you would expect when the man who signs the checks pays you a compliment. "Thank you, sir," Whitner said. "I'm just trying to prove them wrong."

Class :lol:

Nice way to start the article too....

Class :lol:

777014[/snapback]

hopefully the rest of the team is out to prove "them" wrong too...

It's one game... you don't get too low after a bad defeat, and you don't get too high after a big win, but i can't help it. The attitude that this team has is unbelievable. Last week, donte refused his INT ball because they lost the game... Hell, last week they lost because jauron chose not to challenge an obvious call, on the road, in a place they've never won before. This team should be 2-0 and atop the AFC East. I'll take 1-1 and my VERY high hopes with me this week! If this team actually plays with this attitude, character, and willingness to improve on their previous mistakes, "they'll" all be proven wrong.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9666800

I especially like this:

The Bills seemed to be one step ahead of the Dolphins offense, which is interesting considering the Dolphins offensive coordinator is Mike Mularkey, who was let go as Bills coach last January.

"How salty do you think Mularkey would have been if they had been shut out?" Bills left tackle Mike Gandy asked Bills right tackle Jason Peters in the locker room after the game

"Pretty salty," Peters said.

AND this:

When some look at this score and look at how the Bills got to Culpepper seven times and flirted with a shutout, they might ask an obvious question.

Who the heck are these guys? If they didn't blow a lead at New England last week, they'd really be saying it.

"I know people are asking that," Whitner said. "I think there are a lot of people thinking who are these guys. I think they're probably wondering who the Buffalo Bills are. To almost shut out the Miami Dolphins at home has to have people wondering about us. Games like this will go a long way in getting them to pay attention."

776870[/snapback]

I agree, goot article by Prisco.

Kinda reminds me of the Holyfield/Tyson I re-broadcast on Showtime. The fight was being called by Ferdie Percheco and Bobbby Cyz. Since Showtime has a deal with Tyson, the calling of Tyson's fights were obviously biased much like everyone was against the Bills when: we rightfully dumped TD, picked whitner, etc.. Almost mid-way through the fight, Percheco said to hell with the script and started calling the fight the way it being fought (Holyfield beating up Tyson). Cyz. on the other hand, was still busy tea-bagging Tyson. It'll be interesting to see if anyone else aside from Prisco decides to stop tea-bagging.