Pats-Jets

there have been 5 flags picked up during the game today.

what is horrible is having to listen to the announcers knob slobber over the pats again.

the pats just tried to draw the jets offsides and they were like "you know, that's the kind of thing a team like the patriots tries to do".

really? They try to draw someone offsides on 4th down? What brilliance.

I thought it was pretty common knowledge. Pennington is captain dink n dunk. Smart and accurate with the arm strength of a 12 year old school girl.

776866[/snapback]

I knew he had a weak arm...just didnt realize it was that weak...I think that pass went maybe 30 yards...dear god...my ass has more throwing power

Pats are looking worse every week now.

We almost had them...Jets almost had them... It's been a while since they really dominated in a game.

776871[/snapback]

It's been several years, to be exact. They only won 3 games against teams over 0.500 in the regular season last year, beat a Jax team with a hobbled QB for the first playoff game, then folded like the pretenders that they are against Denver. You're watching a team circle the drain, with the league (the twelfth man) being the only thing keeping them from spiralling into a septic tank. They should be 0-2, but Krafty Bob has deep pockets.

Cueing Hollywood Douchebag...

It's been several years, to be exact.  They only won 3 games against teams over 0.500 in the regular season last year, beat a Jax team with a hobbled QB for the first playoff game, then folded like the pretenders that they are against Denver.  You're watching a team circle the drain, with the league (the twelfth man) being the only thing keeping them from spiralling into a septic tank.  They should be 0-2, but Krafty Bob has deep pockets.

Cueing Hollywood Douchebag...

776897[/snapback]

Can't Cue him.. he's on his knees giving it to BB.