It is Time

ARGB52

If he is then he has to bench Travis Henry for the next game and Coy Wire.

He must send a signal to the team that if you make a mental mistake on your assignment that it is not acceptable.

Will he step up to Head Coaching status or will he continue to be an Offensive Cord.? This is a defining moment in his coaching career !

Travis Henry makes mistakes every time the score is close ! Is he another Pete Rose ????? :):P:(

You might be going a bit far by benching Henry, but I wouldn't mind seeing McGahee thrown into the mix more often to turn the pressure up a notch for Henry to perform.

I wouldn't put Mularkey's job on the line over this though. *YET* :)

Travis and his hard-running, 4 YPC average against the Pats wasn't the reason for the loss.  Sure the last 2 plays on that game-losing drive (sack and fumble on Bledsoe) were bad, but hardly the reason they lost.  Wire OTOH needs to sit.

55850[/snapback]

Look at the first half of the game and then at the second half of he game. I am not talking about the O-line. I'm talking about speed toughness etc. In the second half he did not run with the same style, attitude and quickness.

It is time to send a message to the other vets. That it is unexceptable to blow an assignment mentally.

I am not suggesting that Henry lost this game. I am saying that his actions are unexceptable. You call a time out and he goes the wrong way. Third and one and he starts his triping routine? No way something is not right here. This is a guy who can make a lot of yardage with a good line or a bad line.

This is not some rookie as you have said!

If he is then he has to bench Travis Henry for the next game and Coy Wire.

He must send a signal to the team that if you make a mental mistake on your assignment that it is not acceptable.

Will he step up to Head Coaching status or will he continue to be an Offensive Cord.? This is a defining moment in his coaching career !

Travis Henry makes mistakes every time the score is close ! Is he another Pete Rose ????? :)  :P  :(

55844[/snapback]

- I am against T. Henry getting benched....but he should be running on 1st and 2nd downs with WM the 3rd down back.....

- I am suprised Coy is even seeing the field given his performance so far......

- I am against T. Henry getting benched....but he should be running on 1st and 2nd downs with WM the 3rd down back.....

- I am suprised Coy is even seeing the field given his performance so far......

55927[/snapback]

I dunno' if he'll start Sunday, but I thought he was benched later in the game?