Time Warner made me respond

Albany,n.y.

I received this e-mail today from Time Warner. I didn't do anything before to let them know how PO'd I am there's no NFL network. Them sending me e-mail knowing I love football but not giving me the NFL Network put me over the edge. Here is their e-mail & my reply (I deleted my e-mail address & replaced it with my TSW name)

Yes, I enjoy football-I want the NFL Network NOW!!!!!!!

----- Original Message -----

To: Albany,n.y.

Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:58 AM

Subject: Football season is here - on Time Warner Cable

We know you love football. That's why, as a Time Warner Cable customer, you’ll enjoy a ton of NFL games this season. That includes your home-team games, whether played at home or away, as well as many other NFL games on CBS, FOX, NBC and ESPN. In addition, many games are broadcast in High Definition where available.

Visit www.timewarnercable.com/yourNFL to learn about all of our great sports programming. Then, get your face paint and nachos ready, because football season is on Time Warner Cable.

© 2006 Time Warner Cable. A division of Time Warner. NFL is a registered trademark of the National Football League. Subject to local NFL blackout rules. All other corporate brands and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.

You are receiving this email because you are a Time Warner Cable customer. Click here if you do not wish to receive further emails.

-PVTL:enUS: rZ2+a6C4ZKA83pziAXoY1g-