OK now I'm p*ssed

dib

From the Myjami Herald:

"Peerless Price is back with his old team but he's just another receiver"

"McGahee hasnt excelled against the Dolphins"

"It adds up to loss #2"

"This looks like a routine win"

"The Dolphins will target Aaron Schobel" (well duh)

DIE MIAMI! DIIIIIE!!

773692[/snapback]

I've started to notice a common theme to your posts of late JSP.

It's concise, irrefutable & I find myself drawn to the essence of what you are implying.

SQUISH THE FISH!!!

From the Myjami Herald:

"Peerless Price is back with his old team but he's just another receiver"

"McGahee hasnt excelled against the Bills"

"It adds up to loss #2"

"This looks like a routine win"

"The Dolphins will target Aaron Schobel" (well duh)

773686[/snapback]

Why would they target Aaron Schobel and not our light interior? McGahee hasn't excelled against the Bills? :doh:

I think the last one might be a post-error but even so, these guys are in for it. Yes, Joe: DIE MIAMI!

I really hope they think they are going to roll us because come Sunday at 1 o'clock they are gonna get punched in the face real fast.... Hopefully Terrance McGee takes the opening kick off back 104 yards just like last year.... MUCK FIAMI!!!!!!!!

:doh:

I really hope they think they are going to roll us because come Sunday at 1 o'clock they are gonna get punched in the face real fast.... Hopefully Terrance McGee takes the opening kick off back 104 yards just like last year.... MUCK FIAMI!!!!!!!!   

:doh:

773725[/snapback]

And hopefully Miami doesn't erase an enourmous first quarter deficit just like last year!!!! Yeaaaaaaahh!!!!!

Not to be nitpicky, but didn't McGee's opening KR happen the year before?

My favorite from that horrible ex-head coach...

"The one thing he told us," said Miami receiver Chris Chambers this week, "if you beat the Buffalo Bills, you beat the whole city. That's one thing we want to do."'

What a D!ck. I guess he still doesn't blame himself for bad playcalling.

"The one thing he told us," said Miami receiver Chris Chambers this week, "if you beat the Buffalo Bills, you beat the whole city. That's one thing we want to do."'

What a D!ck.  I guess he still doesn't blame himself for bad playcalling.

773789[/snapback]

I can't remember anticipating a Miami game like this in the last several years....I just want to destroy them. I want Fletcher to decapitate Chambers on a reverse and then just wink at Mularkey.

I know.  I have not looked forward to Miami like this in a long time.  I just hate how everyone is picking them to crush us, when culpepper threw 2 ints last week.  I hate how arrogant they are for no reason.

773810[/snapback]

There's one very effective way to put all that to an abrupt end :doh:

Bills 42

Fish 3

I don't care if it's 7-0.  Win.  That's all I want.  I want to see the Bills playing a Jets team next week (after the Jets beat the Pats), playing for a tie for first place in our division.

773814[/snapback]

I'd be happy with that too, but I don't think a one TD margin of victory would do much to stop the arrogance and media fellating that's going on down there. They'd chalk it up as an "off day" or a fluke. I want to pull a Jacksonville on their asses and whoop them into oblivion.

"The one thing he told us," said Miami receiver Chris Chambers this week, "if you beat the Buffalo Bills, you beat the whole city."

773789[/snapback]

Allow me to translate: "Their fans like them more than our fans like us."

I can't remember anticipating a Miami game like this in the last several years....I just want to destroy them.  I want Fletcher to decapitate Chambers on a reverse and then just wink at Mularkey.

773793[/snapback]

How gay is the city of Miami. Over 5 million people, and they can't sell out a home playoff game.

And their "Fans" are now bitching they want a covered stadium.

Chokepepper will throw three INTs.

Bills 27 Dolfags 13