NFL Primtime is GARBAGE

bluv

If you're talking about the NBC version, yes it did suck. It was the most boring thing I've tried to watch. I let my wife watch Lifetime while I checked out my FF teams. Yup, that's how bad it was. We, the fans, are on the receiving end of this travesty, sham, and mockery. Why it's a traveshamockery!!!!! :angry:

If you're talking about the NBC version, yes it did suck. It was the most boring thing I've tried to watch. I let my wife watch Lifetime while I checked out my FF teams. Yup, that's how bad it was. We, the fans, are on the receiving end of this travesty, sham, and mockery. Why it's a traveshamockery!!!!! :angry:

769949[/snapback]

No the ESPN version was garbage as Jaworski, Ditka, and Scott did the commentating and the highlights focused on individual players instead of plays that mattered. For instance, they didn't show not one positive play the Jags made - unless you count all those clips of Bledsoe throwing picks which obviously wasn't shown to give the Jags any credit. They showed every catch TO made though!

TO this, TO that.  What nonsense. Somebody needs to blow that building up in Bristol in order to restore some credible sports journalism.

770205[/snapback]

lol yeah as well as somebody pimpslapping John Clayton until he stops smiling. That is so horrible for television. Its like having Professor Frink from the Simpsons talking football.

No the ESPN version was garbage as Jaworski, Ditka, and Scott did the commentating and the highlights focused on individual players instead of plays that mattered. For instance, they didn't show not one positive play the Jags made - unless you count all those clips of Bledsoe throwing picks which obviously wasn't shown to give the Jags any credit. They showed every catch TO made though!

770134[/snapback]

I thought that Chris Berman and Tom Jackson were doing a version of NFL Primetime at 11 pm?

I thought that Chris Berman and Tom Jackson were doing a version of NFL Primetime at 11 pm?

770448[/snapback]

Not this week. But it doesn't matter who is commentating. If all the highlights and focus of a game analysis is one a specific individual then it really isn't game analysis it is then either glorifyin or villifying an individual. I turned the channel after I noticed this trend. I mean Duece Mccalister rushed for 90 yards but all ESPN showed was every touch Bush had; the same with TO. I mean all they seemed to show of the Green Bay game was all the mishaps that Favre had. I expect and can live with such coverage from Sportscenter highlights but not game analysis from NFL Prime Time. This type of coverage doesn't let one know who played good or bad and it makes it seems as if a player or team dominated and was unstoppable or only made negative plays. That is why the Bills, JP in particular get such a bad rap for until they win consistenly, only their negative plays will get shown. If all you did was watch the highlights you'd think JP stunk it up, was constanly getting sack, and took a stupid safety that ended the game.

770134[/snapback]

I'm SOOOOOO SICK of even hearing that guy's name. I'll be glad when he retires or finally gets black-balled so we don't ever have to hear his name again.

...you didn't miss much. They seem to focus more on one player than the actual gameplay. I mean they showed every catch TO made, every tuch Bush had, and every hit and mistake Brett Favre made.

769903[/snapback]

Yeah, and they did the same with McGahee and Bledsoe when they first arrived and people actually thought they were good too.

Favre has earned his respect in this league as one of the all-time top QBs to ever play the game.

What do you think that they should show? Willis and McCargo highlights.