Any links to the pressers?

Listening to the archive on NFL.com...yes I paid the $24.95...mostly normal stuff..

But some highlights:

1) Jauron said in hindsight he should have taken the three points--but wanted this team to grow. He didn't even need to be asked he opened his presser with this.

2) TKO said he will be ready for next week.

3) Whitner said he didn't keep the ball from the INT because the Bills lost...it only matters what the team does ---- (I love this kid)....

4) Whitner and Simpson both said that they are ready to keep playing and enjoyed being out there.

5) Kelsay sounded pissed and said--Bills are better at run defense than they showed--The D made assignment mistakes that need to be corrected--but the scheme allows us to be better..

That's it..

Personal note--it was fun watching the game with MarkVaderr50 and the San Jose Bills fans at the Britannia Arms in Cupertino..thanks for welcoming a newbie everyone...result will be better next week.

Please that failed 4th down attempt didn't cost us the game and it's funny how the local papers have already painted it that way. :D

Failing to score another 3 points in the 2nd half did and not being to stop the damned run.

BTW, I think Kelsay is wrong. How can you !@#$ your run assignments so many times over and over again? We lack talent on the line, that's why.

Please that failed 4th down attempt didn't cost us the game and it's funny how the local papers have already painted it that way.  :D

Failing to score another 3 points in the 2nd half did and not being to stop the damned run.  

BTW, I think Kelsay is wrong.   How can you !@#$ your run assignments so many times over and over again?  We lack talent on the line, that's why.

768619[/snapback]

The media didn't really even ask a follow up---it was the right strategy for the time in the development of this team. They have to have something to write I guess...but I am pretty sure the vast majority of fans support the strategy.

Every single note is full of Ethos.  This is a team no one name called except Jauron on himself, but even that he explained his thinking.  Weird, I was so pissed we lost, but at the same time I'm so proud to call these guys the Buffalo Bills.

768633[/snapback]

Excellent!

I didn't ENJOY the loss, but i ENJOYED the effort. This was a team that didn't quit, despite what some of the talking brain stems here are spouting.

One more important thing by Jauron...

-- I would rather learn by winning than losing. You really have to learn how to win. That's the most important lesson. Made too many critical mistakes down the stretch to win the game.

Paraphrasing but that was the intent of the comment....

Regardless, converting and scoring 3 or 7 doesn't matter as we still have to stop them in the 2nd half.  Could we have?

768664[/snapback]

Down 24-7 without the emotional boost of stopping the Bills on fourth down would have been a tough nut to crack for the Pats...Down 20-7 isn't insurmountable--its not that differnt from 17-7...its two drives and two scores--they would have had to throw more down 24-7....I think we would have won if we made the fourth down and punched it in...