Ngata's INT Return

Rico

I don't know how many of you saw this, but check the highlights out, it was funny as hell. He didn't stumble & he didn't bumble, but he sure did rumble. :D

PS. Only 1 game, but the Ravens look like they are for real. Just beat the CRAP out of the Bucs in TB. RayRay will be on jakked-up tomorrow too.

I don't know how many of you saw this, but check the highlights out, it was funny as hell.  He didn't stumble & he didn't bumble, but he sure did rumble. :D

PS. Only 1 game, but the Ravens look like they are for real. Just beat the CRAP out of the Bucs in TB. RayRay will be on jakked-up tomorrow too.

768360[/snapback]

Yep, I was watching that "game" when he almost took it to the house....friggin guy was basically walking by the time he got inside the 20 and they still had a hard time getting him out of bounds lol

I don't know how many of you saw this, but check the highlights out, it was funny as hell.  He didn't stumble & he didn't bumble, but he sure did rumble. <_<

768360[/snapback]

Those are fun. In ancient history, the Bill's Jim Dunaway and the LA Ram's Merlin Olsen had notable rumbles downfield.

Anxiously waiting to hear from the "McNair is washed up" posters of a while ago...: :D

Those are fun. In ancient history, the Bill's Jim Dunaway and the LA Ram's Merlin Olsen had notable rumbles downfield.

Anxiously waiting to hear from the "McNair is washed up" posters of a while ago...: <_<

769222[/snapback]

I know my observations about McNair (and I've seen echoed by many) are not as much about being washed up as being unable to complete a season healthy. I believe he's the QB that Vick should be, but he's had 1 16-game season in the last 5...