We didn't play well in the 2nd half....

- At least two BLANTANT offsides on the Pats defense......on one of the plays that disruption caused a safety......

- I saw Larry Tripplet tackled from behind by someone to prevent him chasing Brady down from the backside....happened right in front of the refs

- I saw a hold on Aaron Schrobel comeing around the edge where Brady would have been blasted again right in front of the refs

- The calling of Whitner out of bounds on the int baffles me

- The flags thrown for illegal contact were ticky tack barely touching the player.....I saw the Pats doing much worse the entire game

- 2 times Moorman was hit on punts....one one of them one pat player was blocked into the kicker but another defender was not on the same play....on the last play Moorman was flat out blasted on the 2nd play

- At least two BLANTANT offsides on the Pats defense......on one of the plays that disruption caused a safety......

- I saw Larry Tripplet tackled from behind by someone to prevent him chasing Brady down from the backside....happened right in front of the refs

- I saw a hold on Aaron Schrobel comeing around the edge where Brady would have been blasted again right in front of the refs

- The calling of Whitner out of bounds on the int baffles me

- The flags thrown for illegal contact were ticky tack barely touching the player.....I saw the Pats doing much worse the entire game

- 2 times Moorman was hit on punts....one one of them one pat player was blocked into the kicker but another defender was not on the same play....on the last play Moorman was flat out blasted on the 2nd play

767811[/snapback]

I saw them too and more!

It's fixed, no doubt about it.

People should stop watching these scripted "shows."