I am sick of...

pdh1

I am sick of...

Seeing Tom Brady's pumpkin head on TV commercials.

I friggin' hate that satellite radio commercial

I am sick of the media fawning over the Eagles.

I am sick of the ref throwing flags every two seconds.

I am sick of the Patriots winning.

I am sick of Bledsoe giving up the ball when the game still can be won.

I am sick, sick sick sick sick sick of the Bills losing.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am sick of the Bills losing.

I am sick of the fuggin NFL commentators in the UK dribbling on about the fuggin Pats.

I am sick of work right now.

I am sick of my ankle injury.

I am sick of Travis Henry.

I am sick of my fantsasy team.

I am sick of not being paid enough.

I am sick of England - i want to move abroad.

People who call themselves Bills fans and then just RIP the team. One of the girls in the office just said that she would not pay the money to go see them because they can't win.

I told her that it's a good thing that there are REAL Bills fans who buy the tickets or she would only see away games. I'm disappointed that they lost again but GOOD GRIEF I don't want to read the DOOM here and then hear the DOOM at the office.

Where are the razor blades and guns kept. (just kidding)

People who call themselves Bills fans and then just RIP the team.  One of the girls in the office just said that she would not pay the money to go see them because they can't win.

I told her that it's a good thing that there are REAL Bills fans who buy the tickets or she would only see away games. I'm disappointed that they lost again but GOOD GRIEF I don't want to read the DOOM here and then hear the DOOM at the office.

Where are the razor blades and guns kept. (just kidding)

55278[/snapback]

This is why I do not B word about OT posts. I would rather have a laugh, get informed, or share a "family moment" any day, than come here after a loss and see 100 negative posts!

Nikki called me yesterday in the first quarter. She had flown to Cleveland (from Brooklyn) for the weekend and was watching the Bills at a sports bar. She just wanted to talk through the game with another fan, because the Bills were only on the small screen with no sound. :)

I am sick of all the negativity. I feel it too, but cannot sit here and read it. Mondays are tough enough! :lol:

I am sick of lying in bed wondering what happened to our proud franchise

I am sick of people making excuses to go watch the Bills play

I am sick of TD

I am sick of being in the same class as the Arizona Cardinals, Detroit Lions and San Diego Chargers who have NO fan support because they have crappy franchises

I am sick of people saying that we shouldn't get angry and vent when it's a public board that many of us use to try to voice some of the frustration they are feeling

I am sick of TD using draft picks for absolutely NO return. Where's Willis?

This is why I do not B word about OT posts. I would rather have a laugh, get informed, or share a "family moment" any day,  than come here after a loss and see 100 negative posts!

Nikki called me yesterday in the first quarter. She had flown to Cleveland (from Brooklyn) for the weekend and was watching the Bills at a sports bar. She just wanted to talk through the game with another fan, because the Bills were only on the small screen with no sound.  :)

I am sick of all the negativity. I feel it too, but cannot sit here and read it. Mondays are tough enough!  :lol:

55290[/snapback]

You've certainly raised that young lady right Tom. :angry: