Ohio St-Texas

smokinandjokin

I heard the Texas CB who was going to cover Ginn is suspended. He was in a car with a little grass and a handgun. Sweet move. I believe Larry Coker called him today and asked if he was interested in transferring to Miami. He also jumped way up on the draft boards of the Cowboys and the Raiders.

I don't think it will be a make-or-break in the game...Like I said, I think this one comes down to the QB's. But I'm sure Texas would love to put their best 11 on the field.

Another interesting fact: It's the first time in 10 years that the AP #1 plays AP #2 in a regular season game. Outstanding job by the AD's at both schools to have the stones to schedule this matchup.

I heard the Texas CB who was going to cover Ginn is suspended.  He was in a car with a little grass and a handgun.  Sweet move.  I believe Larry Coker called him today and asked if he was interested in transferring to Miami.  He also jumped way up on the draft boards of the Cowboys and the Raiders.

I don't think it will be a make-or-break in the game...Like I said, I think this one comes down to the QB's.  But I'm sure Texas would love to put their best 11 on the field.

Another interesting fact:  It's the first time in 10 years that the AP #1 plays AP #2 in a regular season game.  Outstanding job by the AD's at both schools to have the stones to schedule this matchup.

762908[/snapback]

Its something that's been developing since Sunday I believe.

The whole situation is just strange.

Brown was asleep in the passenger seat of a car with a loaded handgun on his lap. The handgun apparently belonged to his roommate who had forgotten it at a shooting range, and Brown was bringing it back to him. The weed was under the driver's seat, and was not apparently related to Tarrell Brown, who immediately wanted to take a drug test to prove he had nothing to do with it.

It's still getting stranger. Yesterday it came out that both Brown and Gatewood (the other passenger in the car) were tasered. It wasn't in the police report or the afidavit that the police officers used their tasers.

I honestly don't know what the hell's going on with that.

Its something that's been developing since Sunday I believe.

The whole situation is just strange.

Brown was asleep in the passenger seat of a car with a loaded handgun on his lap.  The handgun apparently belonged to his roommate who had forgotten it at a shooting range, and Brown was bringing it back to him.  The weed was under the driver's seat, and was not apparently related to Tarrell Brown, who immediately wanted to take a drug test to prove he had nothing to do with it.

It's still getting stranger.  Yesterday it came out that both Brown and Gatewood (the other passenger in the car) were tasered.  It wasn't in the police report or the afidavit that the police officers used their tasers.

I honestly don't know what the hell's going on with that.

763039[/snapback]

Sounds crazy. He must've mumbled something in his sleep that the cop didn't like...

Watch for domination from the Buckeyes!  Number 1 shows why they are number 1.

Go Bucks!!

(Yet I don't see why when Texas loses they should drop in the rankings... although it will happen).  I believe Texas is the second best team in the country win or lose Saturday.

763149[/snapback]

I too believe that these are the best 2 teams in the country, win or lose.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.