OK, it's Tuesday evening

AJ1

I'm going to either watch the game from a bar in Old Forge or (believe it or not) from the top of Bald mountain outside of the Forge with my portable TV and a handful of batteries. Picks up CBS 5 pretty good from there. Yes, I'm a crazy Bills fan!!

763320[/snapback]

When I first moved to Albany in 1988, I took a portable TV out Rt 20 until I got Utica in for the Bears game at 1:00 and then went to the thruway rest stop 60 miles west for a 4:00 game against Seattle-ate at the Burger King at halftime. Then I found out they had games on sattelites in bars. ;)

What is the delay?  CBS can offer only two games: Jets @ Tenn or Bills @ NE.  They still haven't decided what game to offer in NY?  I see the Syracuse offering is also TBA.  What gives?

762536[/snapback]

This is why I wake up each morning and give my wife a hug and kiss and tell her thank you for buying me sunday ticket for christmas 12 years ago!!!!

I remember WRGB letting us vote on bills vs jets vs pats for the AFC game back in the 90's. I also remember bills fans always voting early and often and the bills being the fan's choice.

We should ask the station to bring back the vote. With a game like this week's we would surely find more support for Bflo-NE since WRGB also broadcasts into Mass.

I remember WRGB letting us vote on bills vs jets vs pats for the AFC game back in the 90's. I also remember bills fans always voting early and often and the bills being the fan's choice.

We should ask the station to bring back the vote. With a game like this week's we would surely find more support for Bflo-NE since WRGB also broadcasts into Mass.

763441[/snapback]

Feel better about week 2. CBS has the double-header. NE at Jets @ 4:15. Bills are on at 1. Now if the Giants are playing in conference we are home free.

Giants are at Philly