Collins chances in Washington

He will get his chance this year.

Brunell is looking old.

Collins looks young: "Collins was 13-of-22 for 201 yards and a QB rating of 104.5 in his best showing with his new club. Collins hooked up with Steven Harris, the first-year player out of Arkansas, on a 54-yard completion."

He has played in that offense for five years, under Saunders.

It is logical. Gibbs will go with him by the third or fourth game of the season and stick with him.

He will get his chance this year.

Brunell is looking old.

Collins looks young: "Collins was 13-of-22 for 201 yards and a QB rating of 104.5 in his best showing with his new club. Collins hooked up with Steven Harris, the first-year player out of Arkansas, on a 54-yard completion."

He has played in that offense for five years, under Saunders.

It is logical.  Gibbs will go with him by the third or fourth game of the season and stick with him.

761009[/snapback]

Oh, hey wow

That would be hilarious, and I do think Brunell is washed up. But, they will go with Campbell for a jumpstart before Collins. Campbell will be a pretty good NFL quarterback.

761012[/snapback]

Makes ya wonder, was Joe Gibbs that good of a coach or did he just have the right players back then? Or maybe both? I was in the Air Force in Virginia and I remember Marv admitting in--was it 1986?--that he was out coached by Gibbs in a game, but you still have to have the players to win.

That would be hilarious, and I do think Brunell is washed up. But, they will go with Campbell for a jumpstart before Collins. Campbell will be a pretty good NFL quarterback.

761012[/snapback]

far be it for me to disagree with Nostradamus, but I don't feel he's going to be anything special. I know a lot of people think highly of him - people who are better at assessing talent than I am, for sure - but in the games I've seen him play at auburn I just wasn't impressed. I think he'll end up being a bust.