Nate Clements?

Pirate Angel

I live in Knoxville so catching a preaseason game is an impossibiity, but I have listen to the games on Sirius. I dont believe I even heard his name on a play except maybe an assist on a tackle, has he done anything so far this preseason to start getting him back to a top defensive back

Let's just say I think we'll be drafting a CB quite high in the next draft. But for the record I'd like the highest rated DE unless a highly rated OT fall to us. Nate will go to Washington, just a hunch...........as for this preseason, he has allowed a lot of catches.(I've seen every game except the Panthers game)

I live in Knoxville so catching a preaseason game is an impossibiity, but I have listen to the games on Sirius. I dont believe I even heard his name on a play except maybe an assist on a tackle, has he done anything so far this preseason to start getting him back to a top defensive back

759465[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing. But in fairness to him, I think he wasn't played much to give the younger players a chance to show what they can do. What really scares me is Coy Wire starting at safety!

I was thinking the same thing. But in fairness to him, I think he wasn't played much to give the younger players a chance to show what they can do. What really scares me is Coy Wire starting at safety!

759478[/snapback]

I agree!

ask people that arent bill fans...........they would love to have nate......he is a great cb.....no one likes to throw on him......

Let's just say I think we'll be drafting a CB quite high in the next draft. But for the record I'd like the highest rated DE unless a highly rated OT fall to us. Nate will go to Washington, just a hunch...........as for this preseason, he has allowed a lot of catches.(I've seen every game except the Panthers game)

759470[/snapback]

Oh Sweet Jesus! You trying to give Bill from NYC a coronary?