Bills finishing number 2 in the division......

fbzh2

If the defense has a good season it is very reasonable to see the Bills finishing number 2 in the division, excluding any injuries of course. If they can limit the opponents scoring opportunities I think they can give our offense a real chance of scoring on some big plays.

I really think we are seeing the beginning of the return of the bomb down the field with this offense. I hope they set as the standard, what we enjoyed with Kelly and company.

Yep, I don't think any of the teams in our division are THAT good that they are a sure bet. Miami still doesn't scare me, the Jets are further away than we are, and I don't think the Pats are all that anymore either. I could totally be wrong about them, but I like our chances of competing this season.

Only if several Buffalo players have career seasons and either Miami or New England have a debilitating rash of injuries. This team just isn't that good or talented. The defense will be porous even if Spikes can come back 100% (highly doubtful). Fletcher no longer has the luxury of having tackles tie up two or three blockers so he can make his jubilant tackles 5 yards downfield. On offense it's probably a mixed bag. Teams will key on the running game until Losman shows he can make them pay via the pass. Not likely very often.

I just don't see it this year. The planets would have to align and global warming would need to be accepted as scientific fact by the oil companies before this team has a good year this year.

I'm betting on next year as the Bills year. This year is rebuilding year 1.

Only if several Buffalo players have career seasons and either Miami or New England have a debilitating rash of injuries.  This team just isn't that good or talented.  The defense will be porous even if Spikes can come back 100% (highly doubtful). Fletcher no longer has the luxury of having tackles tie up two or three blockers so he can make his jubilant tackles 5 yards downfield.  On offense it's probably a mixed bag.  Teams will key on the running game until Losman shows he can make them pay via the pass.  Not likely very often.

I just don't see it this year.  The planets would have to align and global warming would need to be accepted as scientific fact by the oil companies before this team has a good year this year.

I'm betting on next year as the Bills year.  This year is rebuilding year 1.

759186[/snapback]

I think everyone agrees that NE will win the division. That leaves our only real competition for the number 2 spot Miami, and I think we can match up with them. I think if we can beat them in both games we stand a good chance of grabbing the number 2 spot in the division.

I think everyone agrees that NE will win the division. That leaves our only real competition for the number 2 spot Miami, and I think we can match up with them. I think if we can beat them in both games we stand a good chance of grabbing the number 2 spot in the division.

759192[/snapback]

759192[/snapback]

Actually, I believe the Bills will win the division - and quite easily, too. I expect to be 3-0 in the division after the home opener.

The season really needs to start so these crazy anticipation post simmer down. We could win the division as well as falll to last place or anywhere inbetween. The bills as well as the AFC east is a big question mark we simply cannot and will not know or even match ourselves up properly untill the season begins to unfold

Only if several Buffalo players have career seasons and either Miami or New England have a debilitating rash of injuries.  This team just isn't that good or talented.  The defense will be porous even if Spikes can come back 100% (highly doubtful). Fletcher no longer has the luxury of having tackles tie up two or three blockers so he can make his jubilant tackles 5 yards downfield.  On offense it's probably a mixed bag.  Teams will key on the running game until Losman shows he can make them pay via the pass.  Not likely very often.

I just don't see it this year.  The planets would have to align and global warming would need to be accepted as scientific fact by the oil companies before this team has a good year this year.

I'm betting on next year as the Bills year.  This year is rebuilding year 1.

759186[/snapback]

I don't know. So many changes. If the O-Line plays really well and Willis has 1,500 yards this year it will be a good season, and that isn't totally out of the rehlm of posibility is it? He is an excellent back. And we have a lot of good recievers. Lots of speed there, if willis is running good the play action will be deadly hitting Evans and Price deep down field.

I just have no idea about the defense. I think they will be good against the pass but have no idea how well they will stop the run.

I don't think we go into New England and win. I'm not that optimistic

759667[/snapback]

My thought that we have a good chance for second place in the division is not predicated on us beating NE, because I don’t believe we can at this point in time. But I think we can win the two games with the Jets, and my point about if the defense plays well, would give us a better than even odds to beat Miami.

If our defense can keep the scoring low allowing no more than two TD’s I think this offense can put up enough points to be competitive, and pull off a few unexpected wins.

So I think 2nd place in the division is a possibility.

My thought that we have a good chance for second place in the division is not predicated on us beating NE, because I don’t believe we can at this point in time. But I think we can win the two games with the Jets, and my point about if the defense plays well, would give us a better than even odds to beat Miami.

If our defense can keep the scoring low allowing no more than two TD’s I think this offense can put up enough points to be competitive, and pull off a few unexpected wins.

So I think 2nd place in the division is a possibility.

759688[/snapback]