Party Poker?

ajzepp

Yeah, but I want him to play so I can kick his butt.  :devil:

755846[/snapback]

I'm Focker's apprentice, and we all know what happened to Anakin when he faught his master. He got his butt kicked, but became Vader which made it all worthwhile. :)

I'm Focker's apprentice, and we all know what happened to Anakin when he faught his master.  He got his butt kicked, but became Vader which made it all worthwhile.  :devil:

755853[/snapback]

And then he had to wear an asthmatic lite-brite and couldn't protect a small thermal exhaust port only 2 meters wide from a couple of teenagers

I'm Focker's apprentice, and we all know what happened to Anakin when he faught his master.  He got his butt kicked, but became Vader which made it all worthwhile.  :)

755853[/snapback]

Yep, it will be worth it...believe me. :lol: You'll kick the fock out of him. :lol::devil:

I just dropped $50 at Party Poker....I really lke this site so far. Just thought I'd see if there was still any interest in a TBD poker game.

If you're interested, please chime in!

754967[/snapback]

How does this work ?

You buy a phone card (or have one) and that money is deposited to the "poker" account ?

I would luv to play for the xperience and to allow you folks to try and take my $$$ - but I have never used an on-line site

I will examine the web site while you may answer

And then he had to wear an asthmatic lite-brite and couldn't protect a small thermal exhaust port only 2 meters wide from a couple of teenagers

755857[/snapback]

Yeah, but he can strangle people by just raising his hand. That's pretty cool, and could be really helpful at the poker table :devil:

How does this work ?

You buy a phone card (or have one) and that money is deposited to the "poker" account ?

I would luv to play for the xperience and to allow you folks to try and take my $$$ - but I have never used an on-line site

I will examine the web site while you may answer

755860[/snapback]

Yep, you basically go to www.partypoker.com and download the software. Once you do that, you sign up for an account and create a screen name and password. Then when you're ready to fund the acct, you click on "cashier", and then "deposit options". One of the options will be to purchase a phone card. You purchase the phone card (and yes, it is a totally legit, working phone card) and then you get a PIN number and another number that is basically the one you call for accessing the phone card. What the site essentially does for you after that is transfer the value of your minutes toward your poker account. In essence, they buy your minutes from you. It's much easier than I've probably made it sound, trust me...I was surprised how easy it was being the first time I've tried it :devil:

I'm definitely interested.

If I can play when you run a game, I will.

Just in case people didn't know.....

Party Poker has a pretend money section where you can practice against other schmucks to gain experience at no cost.

Also, if anyone wants to join, PM me...or another person who is already joined to sponsor you & you (& the member who sponsors you) will get bonus money in the account.

Im in!!! Schedule has been a little crazy as of late, but i played pretty regularly at PP and can inquire how we can get a table if that will help. How does next WEd, the 6th sound to eveyone?

756025[/snapback]

That sounds perfect to me....let's DO IT!!! :devil:

Change your sig line, you have 9/5 :D

756167[/snapback]

Thanks ;)

I just won $25 in about ten mins at the cash tables.....Focker's gonna kick some TBD BUTT!!!!!

By the way, looks like at PP we'll have to do a cash game instead of a sit and go....so we need to decide the type of game, the buy in, and whether or not we're going to allow re-buys.

My vote goes to No Limit Hold'em, $.10/.25 stakes, a $10-20 buy in, and I'm up in the air about re-buys. If PTR plays, then I thnk we should allow re-buys so that I can take even more of his money.

I usually play $1/$2 one time I played $5/$10 PL...dealt KK first hand..not sure if you have ever played Pot Limit, but the pots get crazy as people tend to just bet pot all of the time...well I had KK and this guy starts raising like a nut...flop comes K93 rainbow...guy keeps betting like a nut..turn and river are nothing..pot ends up being $2400..guy had AA...kaaaaaaaaa-ching...i almost had a heart attack...

I usually play $1/$2 one time I played $5/$10 PL...dealt KK first hand..not sure if you have ever played Pot Limit, but the pots get crazy as people tend to just bet pot all of the time...well I had KK and this guy starts raising like a nut...flop comes K93 rainbow...guy keeps betting like a nut..turn and river are nothing..pot ends up being $2400..guy had AA...kaaaaaaaaa-ching...i almost had a heart attack...

756205[/snapback]

I love playing against people who can't let go of their high pockets....that happened to me today, actually....my biggest hand came off a guy who couldn't let go of his ladies, even though a K hit on the flop and I put him all in with AK. My pot was only ten bucks, though....little smaller than the one you won :D