Where is Martin Nance? Andre Davis?

There is also a reason why we signed him.  In any event, at this point he would be lucky to make it on to the practice squad.

The starters will likely be Evans and Reed or Evans and Price.  All three when we go with 3 wideouts and when we go with four, it will be Roscoe as the fourth.  What we are really talking about here is the 5th WR.  I like Wilson at this point but in the end, it will be Aiken.  Hopefully, they keep 6 and the 6th is Wilson.

753780[/snapback]

Just a note, in past years I noticed that the St Louis wr's did not substitute that way. There was a number 3 guy (K Curtis) who played in the 3 and 5 wr sets. There were two guys who played in the 4 and 5 wr sets (mcdonald, looker). I assume it was to keep them as fresh as possible during the game. Depending on how Fairchild plays it and whether he thinks he has the talent, you may see the same and hopefully less of J Reed if Parrish can move him to the number four role.

One other thing about the Rams wr's, you didn't see a Nance body type. They were all small and fast. One other reason for no PS for him.