Ko Simpson

Okay last time I am going to post this - I swear.

I live in South Carolina (check my screen name) and I play hoops every morning with a bunch of rabid Gamecock fans. They know I'm a Bills nut. They claim he is the steal of the draft and will be an excellent player for us in the future.

752637[/snapback]

I don't believe you. You'll post this again.

:blink:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, you are correct sir.

You're like a broken record.  Get your head out of the stat book and watch the games.  A few good plays don't erase an entire season of bad ones.  Vincent was late getting over consistently and was a liability against the run.  He had a horrible season.  This D might suite him better, we'll see, but to keep sighting these same stats and calling it "reality" and "reason" is comical. 

You know, when coaches and GMs go to evaluate a player they don’t watch film, they simply glance at the stat sheet… :blink:

752678[/snapback]

I work with a couple of USC Columbia fans in Charlotte and they speak of him like he's a first ballot HOFer.

When I went to the Bills-Panthers game I sat next to a USC Columbia alum who said that the Bills were his new favorite team because of Ko Simpson. He said that he would make a play before the end of the game. You should have heard him when he recovered that fumble, he went crazy.