Culpepper and the Dolfelons

dib

The key is "remaining healthy"....I am still not sold on the OL depth behind our starters....I think we are very thin there.

751465[/snapback]

Health at key positions is a concern for any team. Our thin OL, RB after Willis, WR after Evans, and QB is a concern without injury involved. All we can do is cross our fingers and hope for the best.

The Dolphins are a few steps ahead of the Buffalo Bills, like it or not.

751397[/snapback]

The Dolphins appear a few steps ahead of the Buffalo Bills.

I'm not making up my mind on whether they are or aren't until after mid season.

OK so I watched some of the Dolfelon game and quite frankly I'm not impressed .

The Dolfelon O line was a sieve, Culpepper over threw and underthrew.  "Big Cat" or whatever the hell his nickname is, is a wad and has no lateral movement at all.  This guy makes Ted and Sam seem like sprinters.  It looks like if you dont get it quickly to McMichael it's not going to happen, and personally I think the only reason McMichael was open often was because someone in the coverage was clueless.

751344[/snapback]

Dib, Dante looked great, what are you talking about? Carolina is tough too. Great D. But Dante was solid, he is will put up some solid numbers. And Saban will get a great deal out of him. his knee is healed, did you see that 15 yard run? HOLY COW!

The difference between us and the Dolphins is, if our QB goes down, we have KH throwing 70% completions. The Dolphins don't. And Culpepper is injury prone.

751883[/snapback]

You're kidding right :devil: I'd take Joey Harrington over "KH" any day of the week. Atleast he can throw a ball 40 yards down field. And "KH's" completions are only for 3 yards at a time. 3+3+3 = 3 and out.