It's Official, Drew is out of Dallas, (Henson)

Mr. T

In all fairness to Henson, he was never even given a shot in Dallas. Parcells never liked him at all. And we all have heard how much of a dickhead he can be when you're on his list. I remember hearing them say that he (Henson) looked better than Leftwitch when they were working out together. The guy atleast desrves a shot in a place where he gets a chance to play. He could probably go to Cleveland, or Minnesota, or St. Louis and atleast be the back-up QB.

750268[/snapback]

I met a guy who scouted under parcels for awhile, he said if Parcells wated a guy 6'4" 255 to play DE and you brought him someone who went 6'3" 260 he would fire your ass no matter if it was the greatest recruit you ever saw, I thought this was pretty harsh but I guess you cant argue with the results, Wouldnt have minded it if buffalo brought him in when he came back

It wasn't long ago that many on this board were screaming for the Bills to make a big move to bring this guy to Buffalo.  Many voiced serious complaints when he ended up in Dallas instead.

Just another example that the QB position is by far the most difficult position to gauge coming out of college.  Guys like Henson, Akai Smith, Couch, Leif look great when their playing against 19 - 22 yr olds, but when they face real ball players they become average at best.

I really hope JP proves otherwise this year and begins to lite it up, but if he does not or never does, he won't be the first, nor the last.

750245[/snapback]

Remember how badly some of hounds on this site wanted Henson as our QB!?!? Looking back, I think I wanted him too. But damn, he sucks. Great athlete ...