Just bought 10 Yard Fight

DBs in that game were sick! You couldn't throw over their heads...ever, if the ball touched them it was an INT...that you couldn't return...

I think that's partly why Tecmo Bowl (the original, pre Bills) was so good...that game was SOOO bad in comparison. It's like Pong vs. Pac-Man. pac-Man wasn't the bomb, but it was like XBox 360 compared to Pong.

the Bills arent even on it!! They must really think we will suck

10 Yard Fight

:D

750182[/snapback]

After a long night of drinking me and some people went back to a friends house. I soon noticed an original Nintendo with Tecmo Bowl lying on top of the console. All my buddies immediately started remembering the good old days of Tecmo Bowl and then drunken sh-- talking insued. We played for 3 hours and the loser had to either take a shot or shotgun a beer.

Needless to say, Jim Kelly, Andre Reed, Thurman, Kenneth Davis, never lost a game. Two of my friends even ended up barfing outside, and these are seasoned drinkers we're talking about. :lol:

Man the Bills were badass in that game!

Needless to say, Jim Kelly, Andre Reed, Thurman, Kenneth Davis, never lost a game.  Two of my friends even ended up barfing outside, and these are seasoned drinkers we're talking about.  :lol:

Man the Bills were badass in that game!

750568[/snapback]

You must be talking about Tecmo SUPER Bowl, not the original TB, as the Bills weren't in that game. Also, thanks to his NFLPA snafu, there was no Jim Kelly--it was QB Bills, just like QB Eagles in place of Cunningham, etc.