Another tidbit to like about Fairchild

Something I didn't realize until reading this fine "blowing chunks" article from Ed Kilgore, is that the safety that jumped the play on Losman and got the TD in the previous series was the same guy victimized by the hitch and go to Evans. While not positive that Fairchild designed the play and WR set to do just that, I am inclined to believe he did. The dude (Keiwan Ratliff) bit hard, Evans blew by him and it was a long TD on a perfect pass.

As opposed to, say, a since departed nameless foodproducthead that would see a play work great and then abandon it for the rest of the game if not season.

JP could easily have been told or noticed Ratliff on Evans, too, and took advantage of the adrenaline and eagerness of the guy to go for the glory. Nice work by the OC.

http://www.wgrz.com/sports/sports_article.aspx?storyid=40610

You gotta like Kilgore's term, "CHUNKABILITY"!!!

No doubt Evans has it, McGahee has it, and no doubt Holcomb doesn't (dunno about Nall getting big chunks of yards, but I'd like to see him with the first unit).

748622[/snapback]

That's a very good, fair and balanced article by Kilgore Trout.

"A slimmer and hungrier – why didn’t he eat anything before the game – Willis McGahee is a big part of the equation, as the 61 yard td burst revealed, but Lee Evans, and Roscoe Parrish and maybe two or three others also have “chunkability”, as it were."

:flirt: