Bills fans need to call NFL Network

fbzh2

Aren’t you guys up there having trouble with your cable provider not carrying the NFL Network? Maybe someone at the NFL Network sees that as a reason not to show the game because of low potential audience. Everyone needs to get calls into NFL Network (I’m not sure emails will do it at this late date). I haven’t checked to see NFL Network has an 800# listed. Anyone know if they do? We need to start calling NOW!

NFL Network's web site still lists the Bills at 1:00 today. Some reports from Buffalo have said it was no longer listed on their schedules....anyone know for sure?

link: http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/preseason_2006 <_<

747159[/snapback]

I'm pissed! all i know is I did a search on my TiVo for the Bills game and I found no airings of the Bengals/Bills game. Yet I find multiple showings for other preseason games. The Browns get shown like 3 times, other games are replayed over and over again as well, but they won't show this game?

Funny how it's the two teams that voted against the CBA!!!! I think politics is playing a bigger role than fear of low audience!

I'm pissed! all i know is I did a search on my TiVo for the Bills game and I found no airings of the Bengals/Bills game. Yet I find multiple showings for other preseason games. The Browns get shown like 3 times, other games are replayed over and over again as well, but they won't show this game?

Funny how it's the two teams that voted against the CBA!!!! I think politics is playing a bigger role than fear of low audience!

747160[/snapback]

I think you may be right on that! I just checked my Direct TV listing here in Florida and the Bills game has been replaced at 1:00 by the Ravens. Damn them!

I was proactive and called the network! I talked to the head of programing, get this, Tom Brady, and he told me that the teams have the broadcasting "rights" and it cannot be shown on NFL Network until the local affiliate can run the game. He stated that this is the constraint that they MUST abide by, so the telecast was originally scheduled for 10:00 A.M. in Arizona and I had TIVO'ed the event ready to watch today (Saturday). NO such luck! Tuesday is the day they will show the game, as someone had previously noted. They do have a FULL slate of preseason tilts this weekend, so the shift does make sense. I also mentioned that they should mention the rules to the general NFL Network audience. It would help, IMO!!!

I was proactive and called the network! I talked to the head of programing, get this, Tom Brady, and he told me that the teams have the broadcasting "rights" and it cannot be shown on NFL Network until the local affiliate can run the game. He stated that this is the constraint that they MUST abide by, so the telecast was originally scheduled for 10:00 A.M. in Arizona and I had TIVO'ed the event ready to watch today (Saturday). NO such luck! Tuesday is the day they will show the game, as someone had previously noted. They do have a FULL slate of preseason tilts this weekend, so the shift does make sense. I also mentioned that they should mention the rules to the general NFL Network audience. It would help, IMO!!!

747179[/snapback]

Thank you.